A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

Darkness. Silence. Peaceful, yet distressing.

I was lying motionless in this unending blackness, my eyes closed comfortably.

My body was numb from head to toe. I couldn't feel anything, not even my own heart beat. I wasn't dead, I don't believe. My brain was still functioning, even only barely. I was in a vegetative state, it seemed.

I hear an echo in the dimness, a voice calling out.

I could barely hear it though. It was a whisper in the dead quiet.

But as the seconds ticked by in my mind, the soft-spoken voice gets more boisterous.

Kimina. Kimina!

Who was Kimina? Was that me? It sounded somewhat familiar, and so did the voice.

It sounded like someone I knew.

My eyes move around chaotically behind my closed eyelids, and my mind races with blurred images and incoherent thoughts.

Kimina. That was my name. I remember it now.

A few of my fingers twitch and my dark bangs itch the skin on my forehead.

The voice sounded so commonplace, like an old friend. A childhood friend. An obnoxious, but adored friend.

Wait a minute. I did know someone like that. His happy smile flashes in my mind's eye.

My body rises up and down in superficial breaths, and my heart begins beating.

It was Naruto. Naruto...

My eyes open up to whirls of green...

"What in the world is that?" the Hokage exclaims, his eyebrows raised.

Everyone's eyes were wide at what they were seeing.

Besides Lloyd and Naria sensei's, anyway.

Lloyd sighs in relief and smiles.

Naria's shoulders relax and she also smiles.

Gaara's fingers dig into his arms and his eyes broaden and roll around slightly in his head.

Kankuro looks back and forth from the green light to Gaara, his expression mixed with bewilderment, and fear from Gaara.

Orochimaru sneers and licks his lips with his unnaturally long tongue in hunger. 'Yes...yes...

"What the hell is that?" Zaku asks, dumbfounded. Kin shakes her head back and forth beside him.

Shikamaru and Ino's mouths hang open in shock.

"Whoa..." Chouji says lowly.

Shino's eyebrows raise.

"Kimina..." Hinata says under her breath.

'What is this girl?' Kurenai thinks, watching the green substance rise into the air.

Naruto was shocked into stunned silence. As was Sakura.

'So, is this what Lloyd was talking about? What kind of power is this?' Sasuke grips the railing, his body rigid.

Dosu and Hayate both take several steps backwards.

The green chakra flows over my body, rising higher and higher towards the ceiling.

It feels cool against my skin, and I breathe in deeply the fresh air of the living.

I hear many gasps when I start to pick myself up, the healing chakra still circling my frame.

I felt no pain as I stand to my feet, and I also felt no mercy.

I glare down Dosu as the green chakra evaporates from around me, clearing up the rest of my wounds, and giving me my energy back.

Dosu shakes his head back and forth, and I could tell, even under his bandages, that his mouth hung open.

His fear puts a smile on my face. He should be scared. I was going to come at him with all I had, holding nothing back.

He was going to be dead after all of this was over with.

But he wasn't going to be waking back up. Oh well for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...she's back alive!!!!! YAY!!! please comment! thankies! ^__^