A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

The next match is chosen.

Yuroi Akado
vs.
Chouji Akimichi


It was over pretty quickly.

Chouji's body blew up to the size of a blimp, and he rolls out at top speed towards the Leaf ninja, Yuroi. Yuroi simply jumps out of the way of the spinning ball, and Chouji slams hard into the wall instead.

The railing I was standing on shakes from the impact.

Chouji was unfortunately stuck in his position. Yuroi walks up to him, his right hand glowing a blue color. He puts his hand on Chouji's body, and Chouji begins to shrink back down to his normal size.

"Chouji!" Shikamaru yells.

"Wait...what's happening?" Ino says.

"His absorbing all of Chouji's chakra," Asuma replies.

"Oh, man..." Shikamaru sighs.

Yuroi consumes the rest of Chouji's energy, leaving Chouji passed out on the floor.

"Humph. That was easy," Yuroi states.

"Poor Chouji," Ino says.

"Yuroi is the winner of match four," Hayate announces.

Tenten
vs.
Temari


A girly match, most would say, since the two opponents were girls. But that was far from the case.

These girls had a lot of strength and technique, and Temari was the much better one.

Tenten was good with handling weapons, it was her specialty. No matter how many she threw, Temari would just blow them all away with a flick of her giant fan. After each time she used her fan, one purple dot would appear on it. Now there were three, a very unlucky number.

Temari flicks her fan out with a twist of her wrist and sends a violent and powerful wind vortex out that sweeps Tenten up into the air, slicing across her flesh, tearing up her clothes.

Tenten lands unconscious on top of Temari's fan, and Temari throws her roughly off of it. Lee jumps down onto the floor and catches her inert form.

Lee stands up to Temari, when she begins be-littering Tenten's ability, and Lee's appearance.

Guy sensei comes between them and intervenes. "Just leave it alone, Lee," he tells him cautiously.

"The winner of match five is Temari," Hayate declares.

Another Sand victory, and again they go untouched.

"Hmm. Those Sand ninja are really exceptional," the Hokage observes.

Shino Aburame
vs.
Zaku Abumi


The teammate of the late Dosu takes onto the battlefield, along with the mysterious teammate of both Hinata and Kiba.

Zaku scoffs. "Man, I definitely didn't want to get paired up with you." He shrugs. "But what can I do about it." His eyes travel up in the direction of Naruto's team. To Sasuke, to be exact.

Shino isn't phased. "Well, it doesn't matter who your opponent is, because your inability to fight back will be all the same."

"Yeah, seriously. How in the world is he going to fight back, even defend himself, with a broken arm?" I ask aloud. I then randomly remember that Rakuyo had told Lloyd and I that Sasuke had went up against the Sound ninja. So, Sasuke was the one who did that to him.

The battle begins. Either rival stands unmoving.

Zaku them smirks and begins to move his supposed broken limb to everyone's amazement. He stretches it out in front of him. "Well, would you look at that. Looks like my arm isn't broken after all."

He charges Shino, sending out a shock wave through the holes in his hands. But he surprisingly misses Shino.

"Come on, Shino!" Kiba encourages.

Shino spreads his arms to the side, and thousands of little bugs come to his aid.

Gasps echo around the room, sickened gasps.

The match ends when Shino is able to plug the little holes in Zaku's arms with his minions of insects, causing Zaku's sound mechanism to self-destruct, both his arms imploding in on themselves.

Zaku is rushed out of the arena on a stretcher.

Shino is the winner of the sixth match.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment ^^ it'll get better!