My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Today of all Days

Kanashii walks down one of the halls of her school.

"Where could Luna be?" Kanashii questions to no one in particular as she looks from side-to-side. Suddenly, she senses something. When she turns around, she sees Luna.

"What's wrong, Kanashii? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Luna asks, looking worried at Kanashii.

"No, you just startled me." Kanashii says as she smiles reassuringly at Luna.

"Ha! You need to strengthen your senses if I can get through them!" Luna says, also smiling, but wickedly.

"No, my power is just low today." Kanashii says with a sigh. Luna looks at her, confused.

"How come?" Luna asks, looking at Kanashii. Kanashii looks at her weird before turning around.

"I'm going to the dorm." Kanashii says, not even bothering to look over her shoulder to make sure Luna heard her. She walks off.

"All right. I'll come with you!" Luna says, running up to match Kanashii.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't." Kanashii says with a sigh. Luna looks at her with a sad and some what hurt face, and Kanashii walks away.

Kanashii walks to the dorm, and goes inside. For some reason, everyone is giving her strange looks and walking away from her. She stops at her door, opens it, and walks inside, shutting the door.

"What the hell was wrong with them!" Kanashii growls, glaring at her door. She spins around, and looks towards her window cell, where Artimas is sitting.

"Well, well, well. Looks like your skills are as sharp as ever! And on today of all days!" Artimas says, looking at Kanashii with a grin plastered across his face.

"What do you want?!" Kanashii questions, glaring at him.

"I came to see you. Is thata crime now-a-days?" Artimas asks, looking rather smug.

"Why did you come here today of all days?" Kanashii questions.

"Because..." Artimas says, looking at her.

"And what else do you want?" Kanashii asks, looking at him strangely. He smiles.

"Hahaha!! All right. Kaname wants to see you in his office....ASAP!" Artimas says. Kanashii rolls her eyes. Suddenly, Artimas runs up to her, and puts his arm around her. She turns her head to look at him. "Looks like your attitude hasn't change any." Artimas says, looking at her intently.

"Was it supposed to?" Kanashii asks, a bit sarcastic.
♠ ♠ ♠
My newest story. It's kind of a Vampire Knight fan fiction, but with a twist of mind!
Peace!!
KcA