My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Kanashii's Powers

"The fact that you just told me why you're here." Artimas says as his eyes flash red. Kanashii looks through the window at Artimas and Zero. "And you're crazy enough to think I'm just going to let you have her." Artimas says, now glaring daggers at Zero.

"I don't remember asking for permission." Zero says. Suddenly, Zero draws out his gun, and points it at Artimas.

"Zero?" Kanashii says in confusion from the window.'

"You're a brave boy! No other vampire has ever challenged me before." Artimas says with a predatory smile on his face.

"Then I guess I'm the first." Zero says, returning the look. He prepares to shoot, when suddenly, Kanasii steps in front of Artimas, her eyes also glowing. "Kanashii?" Zero asks, looking at her in confusion. She lifts up her head.

"Get away from him!" She shouts. Suddenly, a flash appears, and the next thing anyone knows, Zero's flying backwards. He's covered in blood. Kanashii grunts as she gets light headed. Artimas steadies her. "W....what happened?" Kanashii asks ina light voice.

"Your vampire side is starting to awaken deep inside you." Artimas says with a smile. Kanashii looks at him strangely, and passes out. "Hahahaa!! Looks like it takes a lot of energy to use your powers, huh?" Artimas asks with a smile. He picks her up, carries her inside the house, and lays her on her bed.When he goes back outside, he's startled to see Zero's gone. "Now where did that boy get off to__?" Artimas says. He shrugs, and walks back inside.

The next night comes, and Kanashii wakes up to a dark room. She soon realizes that she must have slepta whole day. She stands up, and walks out of the room.

"It's so.....cold." Kanashii whispers. She goes to the kitchen, walks to the fridge, and gets out a glass of blood. Which she heats.

"Glad to see you moving." Artimas's voice says from the doorway.

"Hey!" Kanashii says. She sits down at the table across from Artimas.

"Are you ready to try again?" Artimas asks, watching her carefully.

"Yeah..." Kanashii says with a shrug. She drinks her glass, and follows him out the door. "Where are we going?" Kanashii asks, looking around.

"To the back alley." Artimas says in a it's-not-important voice. Kanashii looks at him. "You've never been there before." Artimas explains when he sees the confused look on Kanashii's face. He leads her to a alley entrace, and they walk down it.

"I don't see anyone here either!" Kanashii shouts in aggrivation. Artimas smiles, and turns to her.

"That's because we're not there yet." Artimas says with a smile.

"Oh." Kanashii says with a sigh. Artimas looks up, and starts scanning the area. He reads all the signs beforehe stops in front of a....BAR!!! "Why are we going here?" Kanashii questions, looking up at the establishment.

"You'll see." Artimas says with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it to chapter 10!! Yay for me!!
Peace!!
KcA