My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Kanashii's First

He unbuttons her shirt, and kisses her stomach. A shiver runs up Kanashii's spine, and she closes her eyes.

"Cold?" Artimas asks, sitting up to look down at her.

"I don't think so." Kanashii says. Artimas smiles, and goes back to kissing Kanashii's stomach.

"You taste good, in both blood and body." Artimas whispers against her stomach.

"...."

He seperates her legs, and goes between them. He unzips his pants, and his manhood falls out. He lifts her skirt, and pulls her underwear down. He manhood goes into her womanhood. She recoils in pain, and looks up at him.

"You all right?" Artimas asks, kissing her lips.

"Yeah....fine." Kanashii says, out of breath.

"All right." Artimas says as he goes back to what he was doing. They have sex for a couple minutes before he freezes above her. *I'm surprised she held her tongue.* Artimas says, looking down at her. He pulls himself out of her, and rolls over to lay next to her on the bed. He covers her with a blanket, and walks out of the room. "She's stronger than I thought she would turn out." Artimas says as he walks down the hall. He rezips her pants. Suddenly, he begins to glow, and slowly fades away.

Artimas reappears in a castle like place, and knocks on the door in front of him.

"Come in." A voice boom from the other side of the door. Artimas walks into the room.

"I've come to talk, Lord Kagetura." Artimas says, walking towards the chair.

"I've been expecting you to show up." Kagetura says, looking down at Artimas.

"Yes." Artimas says, bowing.

"So, how is your daughter doing?" Kagetura asks.

"She had her first taste of vampire blood tonight." Artimas says witha shrug. Kagetura's red eyes drift to Artimas' neck.

"Apparently." He says, looking at the still partually visible scars.

"Yes." Artimas looks in Kagetura's eyes. He can feel, more than see, Kagetura's grin. "Please forgive me, Kagetura! I-" Artimas begins, but stops when Kagetura motions for him to be quiet.

"So, tell me, Artimas..."

"What is it?" Artimas asks, looking up.

"How is she in bed?" Kagetura asks.

"....."

"Hahahah!! Now, when can you bring her to me?" Kagetura asks, looking at Artimas with narrowed eyes.

"Whenever you're ready for her." Artimas says, bowing.

"Bring her to us after her transformation is complete." Kagetura says, waving a hand in the air.

"So you want her after her next feeding?" Artimas asks, looking at Kagetura's feet. Kagetura stands up, and walks out of the shadows.

"When will that be?" Kagetura questions in a serious voice.

"If we're lucky in the hunt....two days." Artimas says, mentally trying to plan all this out.

"That'll do. Bring her to me then." Kagetura commands. Artimas nods his head. "You may go." Kagetura says, making a dismissal gesture with his hand.

"Thank you, my lord." Artimas says as he bows once more before disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
...