My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Something's Wrong

Meanwhile, Kanashii slowly wakes up, and looks around.

"God damn my body hurts." She says, rubbing her forehead.

"Well, are you really surprised?" Artimas asks, walking in the room.

"Not really. When do we get to feed next? I have a strong blood lust suddenly." Kanashii asks, looking at Artimas expectantly.

"Blood tastes better than those tablets, huh?" Artimas asks, a grin plastered across his face.

"Damn right it does!" Kanashii says, smiling back.

"Hahaha!! Well, we have to wait a couple days." Artimas says. Kanashii's eyebrows furrow.

"That sucks." Kanashii says.

"I have some more blood in the fridge if you want some." Artimas says, looking at Kanashii with a knowing grin.

"Can it be warmed up?" Kanashii asks, interested.

"Yeah....I suppose." Artimas says, and watches as Kanashii stands up, and goes to her dresser to get dressed.

"So, do I have to go back to school?" Kanashii asks, sounding distracted.

"Do you want to?" Artimas asks. Kanashii glances over her shoulder before going back to rummaging through her drawers.

"Not really. Lina moved so I really don't have anyone there anymore." Kanashii says, sounding slightly sad. Artimas walks up behind her, and wraps his arms around her. He then kisses her neck, releases her, and walks out the door. "I wonder what's going on." Kanashii asks herself as she watches Artimas go. She thinks about it as she's getting dressed. When she's completely dressed, she still hasn't come to a conclusion, but she walks to the kitchen anyway. When she gets downstairs, she walks to the table where Artimas is sitting, and sits down next to him. She lays her head on his shoulder as she mixes the blood with water to take the nasty taste of the blood sitting away. "What are you thinking about?" Kanashii asks.

"Just some things that I have to do tonight." Artimas says, sounding distracted.

"Can I go with?" Kanashii asks. He looks at her.

"Are you feeling all right, Kanashii?" Artimas asks.

"I.....think so." Kanashii says. Artimas puts a hand on her forehead to take her temperature. He takes his hand off, and places it on his own.

"No, no temperature. So, why are you acting so strangely?" Artimas questions, looking at Kanashii with calculating eyes.

"I don't know." Kanashii says, shrugging.

"Haha." Artimas mutters. Suddenly, he goes behind her, and quickly lifts her up. He carries her to her bed, and lays her down. "Stay here for a little bit while I call the doctor." Artimas says in a there's-no-questioning-me voice.

"All right." Kanashii says, nodding. Artimas kisses her forehead, and goes out to the phone. "I wonder what's wrong with me. I am acting kinda strange." Kanashii mutters to herself. She grabs a mirror, and looks into it. To her surprise, her reflection is foggy, and her eyes are glowing a blood red. "What the hell is wrong with me!" Kanashii yells as she throwns the mirror.
♠ ♠ ♠
...