My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Exhausted and Malnurished

Meanwhike, Artimas is on the phone with the doctor.

"So, when can you come?" Artimas asks in a stern voice.

"I can come later tonight." The doctor says in a neutral voice.

"Around what time?" Artimas questions. There's silence on the other end of the phone for a few moments until...

"7:20." The doctor says simply.

"That will work. See you then." Artimas says as he hangs up the phone, and walks back into the room. He sees Kanashii staring into a mirror seconds before she throws it across the room, breaking it against the wall. "Don't worry about it. It's natural for a vampiress to become invisible at a certain age." Artimas says.

"Yeah, but what's up with my eyes lately? They've been turning red!" Kanashii says, turning to look at Artimas.

"That's part of your blood line. It's also nothing to worry about." Artimas says with a reassuring smile.

"I know." Kanashii says as she sighs, and looks into Artimas' eyes. A tear falls down her face, and she gets up.

"The doctor's coming tonight. So, until then.....try not to assume the worst." Artimas says, watching her stand.

"All right." Kanashii says as she steps towards the door. Suddenly, Artimas hears something hit the ground. He gets up, and opens the door to see Kanashii collapsed on the floor.

"Kanashii!" Artimas shouts as he bends down next to her, and picks her up. He carries her into the room. "Guess you're bed ridden until the doctor gets here....if you can't even walk out the door." Artimas says, shaking his head.

"Sorry about that, Artimas." Kanashii says in a weak voice.

"Don't worry about it. I'm supposed to take care of you." Artimas says.

"All right." Kanashii says. She closes her eyes, and Artimas puts her down.

"I hope there's nothing serious wrong with her." Artimas mutters. *Not to mention that I'd feel terrible myself.* Artimas whispers. He stops looking at her, and walks out of the room. "I'm not looking forward to tonight. He's going to kill me......" Artimas mutters as he stands there for a long time.

Night comes. Artimas hears a knock on the door, and walks over to it. He opens the door, and lets the doctor in.

"Where is she?" The doctor asks, looking around the house.

"In the room right there." Artimas says, pointing towards a door.

"Lets see what's going on, shall we?" The doctor asks as he walks into the room, and up to Kanashii with Artimas right behind him. Kanashii's deep in slumber as the doctor checks her. He looks at the very nervous Artimas, and sighs.

"Well?" Artimas asks, impatient.

"Well...." The doctor begins. He puts all his stuff away before continuing his sentence. "There's nothing wrong with her. I think it might just be exhaustion." The doctor says.

"That's good to know." Artimas says with a sigh.

"She's also a tad bit malnurished. You might want to have her eat more." The doctor continues.

"All right." Artimas says, and with that, the doctor lets himself out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it to chapter 15!!
Peace!!
KcA