My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Leaving

They go through the day, thensplit up.

"What the hell's those human's problems? Why don't they just understand their existance!" Kanashii growls as she walks towards the dorm.

"For the same reason that you despise them." Artimas says, walking with her.

"They have no right to try to talk to me!" Kanashii growls, completely ignoring Artimas's comment.

"You'd think you'd never been one of them!" Artimas says, shaking his head.

"Don't remind me! I prefer to forget that part of my life." Kanashii says, shaking her head in a attempt to get the bad images out. Artimas laughs, and looks towards the dorm.

"You only have three moreyears here, and then you can leave your past behind you and become a full-fledge vampire." Artimas says, sounding serious now.

"That time can't go fast enough!" Kanashii says with a sigh.

"That may be, but you do have to learn." Artimas says.

"Yeah, I know." Kanashii says as she looks forward, and grabs her sword. "Do you think I'll become a E?" Kanashii asks, sounding sad.

"Don't worry about it. You're different than the rest of the vampires here.' Artimas says, taking the whole campus in with one sweep of his hand.

"That didn't answer my questions!" Kanashii says, narrowing her eyes. She turns, and looks at Artimas. "I don't want to be on the hunted list!" Kanashii says, sounding desperate.

"You're forgetting who your master is!" Artimas says, sounding slightly annoyed.

"No, I'm not! I know that you're here. It's just that...." Kanashii says, going quiet. He smiles, walks up to Kanashii, and pats her head.

"Don't worry about it. I'll make sure that you'll be all right." Artimas says in a soothing voice. Kanashii looks up at him, and tears start falling down her face.

"........"

"When's the last time you ate?" Artimas asks, looking down at her. She just looks at him.

"Come on. I'll tell Kaname you ame with me for a couple days." Artimas says.

"But don't I have to be here to watch over the school with Zero and Yuki?" Kanashii asks, sounding worried. Artimas looks at the school building, then the dorms.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." Artimas says. Kanashii nods her head, and stands up on her own. "Go back to your room, and get your bracelet on. I'll meet you there." Artimas says, motioning towards the dorm.

"All right." Kanashii says. She walks away, and Artimas's wings explode outward.

"All right." Artimas says as he flies upward, towards Kaname's house.

"What do you want here, Artimas?" Kaname demands when he opens the window to let Artimas in.

"I'm taking Kanashii with me for a while." Artimas says in a stern voice.

"She belongs to you, but why do you want to take her off the land? I thought you wanted her here." Kaname says in a completely neutral voice.

"I do, but she needs to get out of here for a while." Artimas says with a shrug. Kaname looks at him, and sees the nasty stare he's giving him. "She just need to get out."

"All right, take her." Kaname says with a dismissal hand gesture.
♠ ♠ ♠
...