My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Unknown Pattern

"All right." Artimas says as he turns, and walks towards the door.

"Remember, three days." Kaname says. Artimas turns around, and walks towards Kaname, his eyes changing as he goes.

"Understand me....Kanashii only comes here so she can learn how to be a vampire! If she didn't have to learn, she wouldn't be here at all." Artimas says, eyes now a deep blue color.

"Good to know." Kaname says, not even flinching. Artimas turns back to the door, and wlaks out it.

Meanwhile, Kanashii is standing in her room.

"Something tells me nothing good will come out of those feelings." Kanashii says as she suddenly feels a sharp jolt of pain go through her system. She falls to her knees. "What the hell! What's going on?" She questions, breathing hard. She passes out from the pain.

When Kanashii wakes up, she's holding her arm desperately.

"What the hell happened?" Kanashii questions as she hears movement by the door. She looks over to see Artimas. "What happened?" She asks, trying to situp.

"No. Don't push yourself." Artimas says, pushing Kanashii back down. She lays back down, and looks up at Artimas. Suddenly, the pain returns.

"Ahhhhh!" Kanashii yells, grabbing her arm. Her fangs extend as the seizures get worse.

"Your body is changing. It is illiminating your human genes and replacing them." Artimas says. The seizures stop suddenly, and she lays her head down.

"How long will it last?" Kanashii asks, out of breath.

"Who knows. Could be days, could be years." Artimas says as he pulls a chair up.

"I can't last years!" Kanashii yells to the best of her ability. She unconsciously grabs her right arm.

"What's wrong with your arm?" Artimas asks, noticing her action.

"Huh?" Kanashii asks, eyes widening. She then realizes that she's holding her arm. "Nothing's wrong. I don't know why I'm doing that." She says, looking at her arm strangely. Artimas reaches over, and gentle grabs her arm.

"Now lets see." He says as he rolls her sleeve up about half way until he comes to a black pattern. "What's this?" He questions, motioning to the mark. He runs his fingers over the weird pattern, and Kanashii looks at it.

"I don't know." Kanashii says, eyebrows furrowed.

"Is that so?" Artimas says as he stands up, and walks out of the room. "I'll be back in a couple hours. Try to get some rest." He says. She nods, and lays back down, taking off the jacket, and throwing it in a corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
...