My Life as a Vampire Sucks

Hunting

Meanwhile, Artimas is walking towards the school.

"He thinks he has a right to put his mark onher!" Artimas sneers at the thought. He gets to the school, and jumps up to Kaname's window. He opens in, and walks inside.

"Back already?" Kaname asks, turning to look at Artimas.

"Mind telling me why you marked Kanashii?" Artimas says, eyes narrowed.

"Just so I can keep track of where she is." Kaname says witha shrug. Artimas looks at him, and his eyes become nothing but slits. "No reason to get this upset." Kaname says in a calm voice.

"Stop the progression, or else." Artimas threatens in a menicing voice. Kaname looks up at Artimas, and sees the anger in his eyes. He smiles.

"No." Kaname says simply, shrugging.

"You're going to regret that choice." Artimas says. Both of them start fighting. In the end, Kaname ends up dead. "Looks like you weren't as strong as the vampire community thought." Artimas says, sneering down at the body. He leaves, and goes back to Kanashii. When he gets there, and walks in the room, he sees Kanashii sleeping as well as clenching her arm for dear life. "Hurts so bad you'd hold it when you're asleep, huh?" Artimas asks, stroking her hair. He feels her forehead, and watches as the mark withdraws back into the original mark on her neck. He pulls away slowly. "You need food. You've gotten too skinny." Artimas says, looking her from head-to-toe. He walks out of the room, and to the kitchen. He opens the refridgerator, and pulls out a pitcher. He pours a glass of the red liquid, and walks back into Kanashii's room. "All right, Kanashii." He says as she shakes her awake, and hands her the glass.

"What is it?" Kanashii asks in a weak sounding voice.

"Just drink it." Artimas says. She nods, and puts the cold liquid up to her lips.

"But Artimas! I'm not supposed to drink human blood." Kanashii says, looking at Artimas seriously.

"I don't care what they told you at the school. You need nurishment." Artimas says. She looks at the cup. He can see the lust in her eyes. "Go on. I won't tell anyone." Artimas says with a smile. She nods her head, and drinks the liquid. Her eyes close in delight as she drinks it.

"I feel a little better." She says as she brings the glass away from her mouth.

"Good to know." Artimas says with a smile on his face. He takes the cup, and puts it next to the bed. "Why don't you sleep till nightfall." He says, motioning towards the pillows.

"All right." Kanashii says as she lays down, and slowly closes her eyes.

Nine o'clock comes, and Kanashii wakes up to Artimas shaking her.

"What is it?" Kanashii asks in a tired voice.

"It's time to hunt." Artimas says with a smile. Kanashii gets up, and goes over to her dresser. She takes out a black dress, and black leather gloves.

"Give mea minute." She says. Artimas nods, and she goes into the bathroom. She comes out a couple minutes later all dressed up. Her eyes glow red as she smiles. "I'm ready!" She says.
♠ ♠ ♠
...