Status: Completed

Good Girl Wants A Bad Boy

I love you!

Adam carried me to the car and sat me down in the passenger seat.
I looked at his arm,"O my god, Adam, we have to fix your arm,please, I don't want you hurting."
He just looked at me and laughed, he actually laughed at me!
"Nina, trust me I'm fine, c'mon, let's go back to your house and get you all cleaned up,and into some warmer clothes," he started the car down my street.
<3
"Soo,tell me about you," this was unexpected.
"Uh, okay," I took a breath,"Okay, well here, you might think I'm the perfect child, well I am far from that, you see,I had a twin sister,but something happened to her."
He just sucked in a breath,"What was that?"
"She..died, it was just kinda weird yah know, I mean one day she was there the next in the hospital,another playing soccer, then she was in the hospital again, finally the doctors found out it was cancer, she was going to die, so her and I began to spend every wakin moment together,then one night she just drifted too far away,and she died," tears were streaming down my cheeks, I smiled,"But hey, God can deal with her now."
He chuckeled,"I know how you feel."
"How? You lost someone?"
"Yah, my baby sister,Nixxie Lynn she had the brightest blue eyes ever, she was only about 1, when it happened," I saw a tear trickle down his cheek,"But enough 'bout that, so go on with your story, about your life."
"Uh, okay? Well I also lost my real father, he left my mother after Allie died, he just cheated on her with my sunday school teacher,and my mom found out and he left us that night, my family has gone though hell,and I just can't take it anymore. I mean half the time I just wanna die, I mean I've tried so many times, but I can never bring myself to do so."
"Nina, you can't die," he looked over at me, staring into my eyes.
"Yes I can, pull over, now,"I reached for the handle.
"NO, I swear to God if you make me pull over and then loose you I will kill myself as soon as you get out, I will drive my car off the bridge," he grabbed my arm pulling me back.
"LET GO!" I screamed,"I HATE YOU!"
"NINA! YOU DON'T HATE ME!"
"YES I DO! NOW LET ME GO!" I cried, he pulled me into his chest and held me there, he just rubbed my back.
"Nina I love you, don't ever forget that."
"I love you too," he titled my chin up and kissed me softly on my lips, he pulled away.
"Better?"
"Much."
"Aight," I sat back and he kept driving.
The rest of the ride was dead silent.
<3
He parked the truck and we got out.
We intertwined fingers and walked up to the front door and went inside.
"Here follow me," I pulled him upstairs.
We walked into my room and I shut the door and told him to sit down on my bed.
I ran to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black sweats and a white cami.
Went to the bathroom and put them on, then I brushed through my hair and pulled it into piggytails and went back out.
"Hey beautiful," Adam said as I sat down next to him.
"So um, can I hear about your life now?"
"Sure, come here," he went to the top of my bed and motioned for me to follow him, so I did and layed my head on his chest and he put his arm around me.
"Okay so tell."
"Well, as I already said my lil sis died."
"But how?"
"Okay, well it was just after her 1st birthday,and my mom and I and Nixxie were all going to see my grandparents in Michigan,so of course we just decided to drive. Well we went to a hotel to stay the night before we got there we were in Indiana and well my mom left to get some diapers from a near Wal-Mart and left me to watch her, well she was sleeping in her playpen so I decided to get this one chicks number that I had seen when we had come in, and well I locked the door and left. Well as soon as I got her number I heard a scream so I ran as fast as I could and my hotel room door was open,and it was my mother who had been screaming, and I saw why she was," his eyes became glassy,"It was Nixxie, she had been murdered."
I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes fully,"How?"
He sniffed,"I guess I hadn't locked the door like I thought. And well someone went in and stabbed her repeatedly in the chest and stomach and slit her throat,and in her blood he wrote :You better watch your backs, I will be back and soon!, we still don't know who it was, that was about 5 years ago, still nothing."
Tears were stinggin my eyes,"Who would do such a thing?"
"A sick bastard, but I think it was my moms ex boyfriend, he is my real dad, and I don't think he has gotten over the fact that I am not gonna live with him or that she is married."
I sniffed,"Bastard."
He kissed my head,"Babe everything will be okay, I promise, I won't let that bastard hurt you ever."
"Anything else I should know??"
"I'm a druggie, I have killed,and I have a major record, so I don't think we should be together, I love you Nina, but I have to leave town, I promise I might come back, or I might not, I love you baby, bye," he got up and went towards my door.
"I love you too, but please baby, please don't leave me!"I was in hysterics now.
"I have to bye," he walked out and shut the door.
I ran to the door but he must've blocked it, I kept slamming up to it,"PLEASE ADAM PLEASE COME BACK I LOVE YOU!"
I pushed the door once more and it opened, I looked at the chair that had fallen.
*VROOM VROOM*
I ran to my window and saw Adam's truck drive out of my driveway and off into the night.
This sucks I love him, but I can't go after him, he apperentaly doesn't want me anymore, I hate it, he just said he loves me so I would shut up, I am done.
I went to my closet and pulled out a box.
I opened it and pulled out a small blade, it was no longer living for me I hate life and I am ready to die.
I held the blade to my wrist and took a breath then.....
♠ ♠ ♠
tehe >:)
gotta love evil
comment.subscribe.tell
&&i will love you :)
<3
Nikki
Nixxie Lynn