Status: Completed

Good Girl Wants A Bad Boy

Romeo? and Juliet of Summer (part 2)

I saw her jump up from her spot.
I looked up at the peep hole and her really pretty brown eye was looking at me I could tell she was in shock, I mean, ME of all people was at her door.
She opened the door and looked up at me, she had to only be what 5'6? Maybe shorter, of course everyone was short compared to my 6'0.
"Um can I help you?" snobby ass bitch.
"Um, yah aren't you Nina Drenen?" I asked not shocked at all by her attitude by acted hurt atleast.
"Yah, what of it?" god what a bitch
"Oh never mind then bitch," I turned around and started to walk away but she grabbed me, and I stopped
"Wait stay please, I'm sorry, I'm not actually like that I swear," she sounded sincere and I didn't wanna be a dick and just leave like that.
"Ok then I guess I beleive you, so can I come in?" I was attempting to be nice.
"Sure," I stepped in after her and looked around, such a prep ass home, I wanted to leave but I was already inside.
She looked at me like I was a puppy or something, jeez what is with these preppy girls and punk ass guys?
She started to walk towards a kitchen area, so I followed, I looked around, it looked like my home, hmph.
"So, you loaded?" I had to keep up the idiot lifestyle look.
"Yah I guess, my dad is a CEO it keeps him out of the house I guess," she shrugged, I looked at her tiny body, she looked thin, but healthy, she wasn't as tan as the other girl's around here, but atleast she looked like a virgin.
"Nice, so uh, you goin to that bonfire tonight?" I asked as she sat down on a white bar stool chair.
She looked at me like I was crazy,"You were invited?"
BITCH OF COURSE I WASN'T! "Nope, but me and my buddies are gonna crash it, they got the best booze 'round, and some of the hottest chicks ever."
She looked at me in disgust,"Yah I'm going and if you crash it you will be aressted."
"Whatever, thanks for letting me in but I gotta go peace," I stood up saluted her and walked out to my truck.
</3
I checked my phone nothing new.
12:40pm
I started the engine and pulled away from the curb, I flipped her the bird and started down the street.
*Sum41 Fat Lip Playing*
I sang along to the band.
*BZZZ*
-PETE-
"What do you want dickwad? I'm driving to your house right now."
"DUDE!! O MY FUCKIN GOD, DUDE DUDE!!" he sounded like he was havin an orgasim.
"WHAT?!" I screamed, a few hot girls on the street stared at me weirdly.
"Ok here it is, the party is gonna have major booze, like so fuckin much!" he shouted.
"I already knew that, bye," I hung up threw the phone and continued driving.
My head started to pound again.
Wal-Mart was up ahead so I pulled in the lot and got out.
</3
12:55pm
I walked in and the greeter avoided me, I shrugged and walked over to the medication.
Advil, I took a bottle of it and put it in my pocket, no one was around to see and the security cameras were down, I turned back around and walked out like I hadn't done anything when in reality if my dad found out I would be dead.
</3
1:10pm
I got back into my truck and looked at my phone again.
-PETE-
-PETE-
-PETE-
-PETE-
for all of my missed calls, and:
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
DUDE
for all of my new text messages.
I didn't call back or respond.
I just started to drive again.
</3
1:25pm
I reached Pete's house again and went inside.
"JACKASS!" I shouted.
No response, so I headed back to his room.
I looked in his room.
O shit, Aaron and Aj were standin in his room with a gun to Pete, Kenny and Tommy heads'.
They didn't pay the debt.
"Well well well, hello," Aaron pointed the gun at me,"Hello Adam, so where is our money?"
SHIT.
♠ ♠ ♠
suspense ;) haha im evil lol
<3nikki