Status: Completed

Good Girl Wants A Bad Boy

Beach and Blood (part 2)

Then....Tasha the prepiest cheerleader, ever, (which I don't prefer) wrapped her arms around me.
I was in total shock, but then I looked over at Nina, and she looked pissed.
She started to walk towards me, and the hoe that was draped over me, her perfume was WAY too strong for me, yuck.
"Adam rigghtt?" she was slurring.
"Yes and you are a drunkin' whore who won't get off me, and if you were sober you would probably be fuckin the quarterback." she giggled, wow.
"You'reee, funnay," wasted slut.
I looked over at Nina, who was storming over here, she looked super pissed now.
"Look, get off," I tried to push her but she just held on tighter.
Nina got over, and tapped her shoulder.
"Excuse me miss hoe, I would like to have a word with you," she said with a very fierce tone, sexy.
Tasha turned around,"HEYY NINA!" her voice screeched.
"Tasha, you are such a UGH why are you trying to steal him from me, I mean really, how big of a slut can you get?" she looked shocked at what was coming out of her angelic mouth, jeez she is rubbing off on me.
"E'cuse me? WHAT is YOUR problem, miss virgin, slut wanna be," apperentaly she had crossed the line, because Nina lunged at her, with a growl.
"BITCH JUST LAY OFF OF HIM!" she screamed pulling Tasha's hair, I had to admit this was turning me on, two chicks fighting, in barely any clothes.
"BETCH!" Tasha screeched, slapping Nina across the face, Tasha grabbed at Nina's shirt, and RIPPED it!
Nina, grabbed at Tasha's bikini top and ripped it right off, holy shit, sexy sight.
I put my hands over my now forming boner, god damnit, why me at this point?!
"HEY HEY HEY LADIES, BREAK IT UP!"Aaron shouted, walking over to the brawl.
Jon,and Ronnie, followed him, Jon grabbed Tasha around the waist and pulled her off, Ronnie grabbed Nina, and held her tightly around her waist, he whispered something in her ear, she just opened her eyes wide, as he...O FUCK NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!
He put his hand up her bra, and was feeling her up!
She started to open her mouth but stoped, she just closed it and endured the whole thing.
I looked at her, and she looked at me, tears were filling her eyes, 'Help Me' she mouthed, I wish I could.
I just shook my head, and looked down.
I heard her let out a sob, then she began to fade, I looked up and saw him taking her to his car, she was fighting, instead she sat in the passenger seat, she had her arms crossed over her chest.
I started to walk over to her, but..
"HEY BABE!"Tori my ex girlfriend grabbed my hand.
"Oh hey Tor, look I gotta go," I tried to walk off again.
"No no no, you are coming with me," she was wasted, she only wanted to get in someone's pants after she had a few shot back.
"What do you want this time?" she was pulling me to the cabin off the beach area..
"Babe, you know what I want, you were my first, and it was so special, now I want you all over again."
I knew it, that is all a girl ever wants out of me is sex, why can't I just get a girl who wants me for me? Nina, would want me for me, she is the virgin angel that I love, whoa did I just say or think that whatever! I love Nina Drenen.
</3
9:30pm
Tori, and I were inside now.
"C'mon baby, this way,"she was pulling me upstairs to only god knows where.
</3
She opened the door, relvealing a very large bed, with a black comforter,silky, she had litten candles all around the room, hell the way she had sex it was like 5 mintues, sometimes shorter, depending on how long it takes me.
She looked at me with a seductive grin, but I didn't care, I just wanted out of here, I had to go and find Nina.
Tori pulled me by my hand over to the bed and sat me down, she smiled and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck she began to kiss me slowly, she was kissing my jawline, and lightly biting my neck as she went down, I didn't do anything, I just sat there and let her.
She stopped kissing me and quickly ripped off her shirt, which left her fully naked, nothing was on under her shirt, then I stared, I mean how couldn't I she was so perfect in that area.
"Baby, you know you want to so just go ahead," she was inquiring how last time we fucked I sucked her tits, but I was different, I think.
"No, I'm fine," I was lieing to myself, I knew I wanted to, hell I aint no gentleman.
She wasn't gonna take that, she pushed me back, and helped me take off my shirt, she gawked, last time I was in 9th grade, and 10th and I wasn't as built, now I am.
Running her hand down my chest all the way to my pants line, she then started to kiss down it.
It felt really good, I loved it when a girl did it to me,for once I didn't have to do the work.
She started to unbutton my jeans, pulling them down, she then climbed ontop of me, she was in just a pair of mini shorts, and nothing else, I was left in my boxers.
"Do you have a condom?" she asked sitting over me.
"No, sorry," she huffed and just went down on me, she pulled my cock out of the front of my boxers and started sucking it, moans escaped my lips, I felt her lips do a slight smirk at making, make some sort of sound.
(10minutes later)
She was finally done, and I was still unhappy, I wanted Nina, forever and always, but she was with that jackass, WAIT! RAPE!
"SHIT!" I quickly jumped off the bed and pulled my pants and my shirt on, and my shoes.
"BABY!" her voice was so whiney.
"No, don't call me that, and never suck my cock ever again," I ran out before she could say anything, I mean sure I loved her b.j, but I hated her, she AGH!
</3
10:00pm
"Kristy, hey wait up," I shouted running after the smokin red head.
"Oh, hey Adam, what do you want?" she looked anxious, then I looked over to where her eyes were they were looking at Aj, the biggest dick ever, and yet so small.
"Look, did you see where Nina went?"
"Oh you got a lil thing for my friend," she winked at me and then she laughed.
"Maybe, but besides that, did you see where she went?" I was getting annoyed.
"Oh yah, I think I saw her leave with,Ronnie, back to his place, for a wild night, I know it doesn't sound like Nina, but hell she gotta live it's summer '09, a time for having fun and lettin loose, not what your parent's want, I think she gonna loose it," she laughed and walked off.
'God she is wasted, fuck it, I gotta find Nina,' I ran to my truck and climbed,in.
I knew where Ronnie lived he lived three houses from mine, and let's see, he probably is still working on gettin in her pants, I have enough time.
I floored it, and shot down my street.
</3
10:20pm
I saw his car, rich ass.
I looked up in the window and saw two shadows moving around, Nina and Ronnie, god horny bastard.
I jumped out of my truck and ran up to the front door, I didn't knock, I just walked in.
"NINA?!" I shouted.
(5 seconds later) I listened closely.
"ADAM, COME UPSTAIRS, PLEASE," she sounded fuckin out of it.
"HOLD ON BABY I'M COMING!" did I just call her baby? Fuck it, I ran up the stairs as fast as I could.
"ADAM!!" she screamed again, *SMACK*. She screeched.
BASTARD!
I busted down his door to see....
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i need to know if you like the whole back and forth thing..comment me soon!! so i know :D
cliffhanger >:)
-nikki
Tori
Kirsty