Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I had.

I had hoped that I would never drink, and if I did that I would at least be of age.

I had hoped this with all my might, but now, I was in a dark room, the only light source a orange light bulb on a small lamp, the room was sealed off from the rest of the agency.

The curtains were drawn, a dark sheet covered the door, a towel was placed under it, so that no light would escape and signal someone of our presence, my eyes stopped at the fire escape where Fai-manager-sama was reading a Manga, a pleased smile on her face.

Then they drifted to Sakurai and Matsumoto who were talking happily about something, then to Ninomiya and the foreign girl who were on their own, they sat holed up in a corner of a couch, their limbs confusing themselves with the other’s body, and taking small drinks from the sake cup they were sharing.

Ninomiya’s eyes were soft on her, and his smile sweet, much different from the glares and smirks he gave Megumi, he stroked her hair, and she smiled at him before putting her head on his shoulder.

I averted my eyes to Megumi, Ogata-chan, and Aiba who seemed to be having a pleasant conversation.

“That’s it!” all of our eyes snapped to Ohno-kun, who was now standing, a can of beer raised high.

“Riida?” Ninomiya asked looking at him curiously.

“I’m bored.” Ohno-kun said with a smile.

“Let’s go to a karaoke?” The foreign girl said, moving out of Ninomiya’s arms with ease, Ninomiya pouted slightly but stood up with her.

Ohno-kun shot them a lazy smile. Before he looked at me, well to be truthful he looked at my empty hands.

“Are you not drinking?” he asked.

“I’m not of age.” I said quietly.

“None of us are of age, no one here is 20.” Ohno said, looking at me curiously.

“How did you even get the alcohol?” Megumi asked, Ninomiya smirked and snaked an arm around the foreign girl’s waist.

I saw Megumi’s eyes twitch, then her face went blank, she was hiding any emotion now.

“My lovely here, is ‘dating’ a *konbini girl, who loves her so much that she sells her alcohol and cigarettes…” Ninomiya sighed, turning the foreign girl to face, a proud look on his face, “I wonder what that girl would do if she found out you were dating me?”

“Kill you and kidnap me?” the foreign girl said with a smile, before she turned around to face us again.

“Now, do you want some?” she asked, I shook my head.

“No…I don’t…” I said quietly.

“It’s okay, we aren’t going to force you to drink, hey I want a smoke.” She said with a wink and moved towards the fire escape.

“You promised you were going to quit.” Fai-manager-sama said, not looking up from her manga.

“I will, but right now, I wanna see the stars…and…Nari looks sexy with a cigarette.”

“He looks like a brat.” Fai-manager-sama said turning the page.

“Aw, I love you too Fai-chan!” Ninomiya said with a snarky smile.

“I don’t Brat-chan.” Was all Fai-manager-sama said, I decided to follow them up seeing as Ohno-kun was going as well.

“Hey you two there are other people up here.” Ohno-kun said with a laugh, Ninomiya had the foreign girl against a wall, and his tongue down her throat.

“No one told you to come.” He snapped but he turned around with a smile.

“Riida!” the foreign girl said brightly running towards Ohno-kun, she jumped towards him and he caught her, and spun her a bit before he put her down.

Jealousy burned through me.

“You’re too cute for you own good, you know that, Johnny.”

“Eh? Johnny?” I asked, my mind conjured up a picture that had to be at least 2 years old, it was of a pale boy with an open shirt, baggy pants and his boxers showing, his shaggy brown hair fell over his eyes, and his lips were slightly opened.

“That was my name before I grew boobs.” The foreign girl said with a smile.

My eyes widened.

There was no way no way! He was gorgeous, and I had dreamed of marrying him and doing things with him and it turns out it was the foreign girl?!

“Norman-chan?” she asked moving towards me.

I blinked and moved to grab Ohno-kun’s beer can before I downed it.

“I think she had a thing for Johnny.” Ninomiya said with his smirk, I looked at him, then my eyes snapped to Ohno who had a small smile on his face before I looked at the floor. “Oh…”

I looked back up at Ninomiya, he smirked at me, then looked behind me where Megumi now stood, his eyes glinted.

“Hey, Oh-chan.” He said with an amused tone.

“Hm?”

“Come here.” He said, Ohno-kun moved closer, Ninomiya tightened his grip on the foreign girl’s waist, before he closed in on Ohno-kun’s mouth.

“Mine.” He said when his lips disconnected from Ohno-kun, he grabbed Ohno-kun’s hand and began to lead both him and the foreign girl back down the fire-escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love.

* = Conviance Stores like a 7-11