Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I'm Awake.

I’m awake.

My eyes hurt, and my head feels cloudy. I could hear my breath, in, out, in, out, so even, so peaceful, I looked forward my eyes meeting a closed door. I took in the sights, the smells, the sounds. I knew this place. This place was a hospital.

Why was I here?

“Ah! You’re awake!” a girl said in surprise she rushed towards me, her arms wrapping around me, she moved back, she had green eyes, her brown hair was in a pony tail, she was an angel-dressed-in-white, she smiled, tears welling up.

“Shizuko.” She breathed, “I have to go call Megumi, k?” I gave a small nod, “I’ll be back.” And with that she moved away from me and out the door again.

How did I get here?

-Later-

My name is Norman Shizuko, was in an accident ten years ago, I’m now 27. But-

“So what are we eating tonight?” A male voice asked.

“I don’t know, Miso?” a girl voice answered, the voice tugged at my heart, it reminded me of childhood.

“Will you quit pulling me?!” the male voice sounded again. “She’s not going anywhere!”

“I know!” the girl voice said, “But I’m just excited, my best friend has been gone for ten years you know.”

“I know, I know.” The door opened. An impish boy with a mousy girl walked in, I blinked at them.

“Shizuko!” she said brightly hugging me tightly, “I couldn’t believe it when Jade called me, I screamed then I called Arashi, they should all-”

“Um, excuse me, I know this is going to sound rude but who are you?” she looked like I had just slapped her, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked.”

“Shi…Shizuko…do you not remember me?” her voice was cracking I shook my head.

“Am I supposed to?” she looked away before she grabbed the boy who had a surprised look on his face.

“What about him?!” she asked, “Do you remember him?” I shook my head, she pulled out her cell phone and suddenly a song began t play my eyes widened, the song was vibrant, ecstatic, it made me smile.

“This do you remember this?”

“This is ‘A.Ra.Shi’ I know this song, I used to listen to it…” I paused, when did I listen to this song?

The boy sat down on the bed, his face was calm, and suddenly I was calm too.

“I’m Ninomiya Kazunari shall I tell you a story?” I blinked at him, “Of course this story is about you, I’ll tell you everything I know about you.”

“You know me?”

“I do, I’m in Arashi, I’m one of the boys who sings that song.” He nodded towards the radio. “I’ll tell you now if you want to listen.”

“Please do.” I breathed. He smiled.

“We met when I was 16 you must have been around 17…” slowly the words left his mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one,
BUT
Just 4 more I promise the next four will be jam-packed with stuff ^.^V