Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I wonder.

I wonder does he think of me?

“Absolutely not.” Megumi’s voice startled me, I blinked at her.

“Absolutely not, what?”

“He doesn’t think of you.”

“How did you know?”

“Your face was like this,” she changed her expression to sad eyes and a dreamy smile. “You were wondering if he thought about you.”

“How do you know he doesn’t?”

“Did he know you?”

“Well…no, I don’t think…”

“You never made an impression did you?”

“No, I-“

“Stayed quiet mourning for your drunken father, and your host mother, while everyone made fun of the fact that you aren’t full Japanese…right?”

“Well, I wasn’t mourning, and I’m quiet because…”

“You aren’t outgoing.”

“Because it’s pointless to try with those…those…”

“Eggheads?”

“Yes…thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You’re a good friend…”

“The worst come on…what are we going to do?”

“I know!” I stood up and put my fist in my hand, “We’ll go to Hawaii!” Megumi blinked a total of three times before she burst out in uncontrollable laughter, tears streamed out of her eyes and she gripped her stomach.

“You have got to be the most stupid person in Japan!” I looked at her baffled.

“He’ll come back to Japan after all Johnny’s is stationed here.” She said with a sigh, she stood and walked to my book case.

“What am I supposed to do while he’s gone?!” I asked, slumping onto my bed.

“Go to school, finish school, get a job…get over him?”

“But….”

“No buts! He’s an Idol now, completely unattainable, plus, I heard a girl is going to end up joining their group…”

“What?!”

“Yep, a girl, a foreign girl, he’ll fall in love with her, and you will be forgotten, come on, let’s go to Hawaii…”

“Eh?”

“Just joking!” she smirked.

“By the way my face was like this…” I pointed at her, she widened her eyes and smiled in a demon’s way it was slightly opened, and over all it was scary.

“But why can’t we go to Hawaii?”

“Do you have money?”

“Well no…”

“Then we can’t go.”

“Damn…I need another plan.”

“Why don’t you not have one, it’s better this way, Ohno-kun is attractive in his own right, he’ll be snatched up in no time, maybe even by that foreign girl.”

“Shut up…”

“Get over him…now.”

“I can’t.”

“Then what, are you going to stalk him?”

“That’s it!”

Oh no…”

“Ohno is right!”

Oh no means ‘Yabai’.”

“Oh…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Things with underlines are in english.
Coments are love.