Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I hate.

I hate waiting.

Absolutely despise it.

Especially when I have to wait with girls like Yoshi, who now own everything that has Arashi on it, and they sing their songs and talk about how cute the other members are and if Ohno ever had a crush on them…and on and on and on!


“Stop thinking about it.” Megumi snapped me out of my thoughts, she was sitting on the sidewalk a Manga in her hand and a floppy hat on her head.

“But!”

“No buts!” she snapped again before standing and shaking her finger at me, “We can go home this very minute now behave!”

“I hate it when you act like my mother.” I muttered.

“I know, but I’m the only one you’ve got.” She said with a smile.

“We’re the same age.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Okay, Okaasama.”

“There they are!” some girl squealed, I turned and saw them.

You’d think he would have a giant smile, because he was doing something he wanted to do for once, but he didn’t he had the same bored expression. It seemed his tension was low, it was almost as if this was something he was being forced to do.

“Who is that?” Megumi said her finger directed my eyes to the 11 year old boy standing next to Ohno he had a smile on his face, he looked scrawny and impish.

“I think that’s Ninomiya Kazunari.”

“Konichiwa!” I snapped my eyes to Sakurai Sho, he had a big smile on his face. “Sakurai Sho des!”

“Aiba Masaki des!” the boy standing next to him said just as cheerful.

“Matsumoto Jun des!”

“Ninomiya Kazunari des!”

“Ohno Satoshi des!” I blinked, his name was Satoshi, but it was not his face that popped into my head, it was that of the Pokémon Trainer extraordinaire.

“Pokémon!” Megumi said under her breath, I looked at her and nodded excitedly before I shook my head.

This was not the time to think about Pokémon, I had to formulate my plan!

“Chaos Jessie des!” my eyes snapped towards the foreign girl, she had short curly dark brown hair, boobs, honey brown eyes, full lips, and did I mention boobs?!

“Stop staring at her bazookas people are going to think you’re a pervert.” Megumi said, her expression was serious, even though I knew she was dying to tell me how my face looked.

“How do you spell you name?” a tech asked her.

“With the Kanji for Konton.” She smiled.

“Ah, thank you.” The tech moved away, and she smiled cheerfully at the crowd before she playfully shoved Ohno-kun who simply laughed.

“We are!” Sho began.

“Arashi!” they all said in unison doing a slight fighters pose, the girl smiled and looked at Aiba Masaki.

“And we are going to take the world by storm!” she stated.

“Hey!” Aiba Masaki said reaching over to push her. “That’s my line.” She giggled.

“Kawaii….” Was the only thing I could say about her, but at the same time my blood was boiling with the way he looked at her, and the way they seemed to fit together.

I hate her now.

“So how does it feel debuting?”

“It feels great.” Sho said with a smile.

“And Chaos-san how does it feel to be the only female in Johnny’s and to debut in a band after 2 weeks from your entry at Johnny’s?”

“Well, scary, being surrounded by all these guys, but I’ll be okay, after all, I’m a prince.” She smiled and winked, the rest of Arashi laughed.

“I didn’t think you’d actually say that, or do as they told you!” Jun said patting her on her head.

“A prince?”

“Yep, I’m a prince, and I’m on this earth to conquer my princesses.” She winked again. This time some girls actually squealed.

“So she’s gay?” Megumi asked, I shrugged my shoulders, I didn’t care.

Then it hit me if she was gay then-

“She’s acting.”

“What?”

“She’s acting.”

“Why should she, if she’s straight then she can be in heaven with all the Johnny’s boys, therefore she has to be gay so she can be around them.”

“That made absolutely no sense, if she was straight there would be uproar about her being in Johnny’s, if she’s gay, then it would be alright, because she wouldn’t be attracted to them anyway.” Megumi said, I knew that her mind was calculating, Megumi was the type of person who studied everyone’s every move.

“…”

“Do you not understand?” I shook my head. “If she acts like she’s gay it doesn’t matter if she is or not, she’s probably straight which is why the guys where making fun of the fact she said that, you can easily tell by the way they moved and their comments, in example, by Jun’s comment here, ‘I didn’t think you’d actually say that, or do as they told you!’, he pretty much gave her out, only she gave a quick comment back.”

I blinked at her.

“What?”

“You are very scary my friend.”

She smiled brightly like I had just complimented her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are Love.