Status: I'm actually gonna re-write this it will still be the same just more detailed and better formed, Please wait for it!

Ashita no Kioku

I love.

I love the way he doesn’t notice anything.

And how easy it is to follow him.


“Stop…you have to go to school, watching him sit at that fountain isn’t going to get you into a good Uni. come on…” Megumi was pulling at my sleeve, she’d been doing so for the past twelve minutes.

“Oh-chan!” I froze turning to watch as the foreign girl and Ninomiya neared him.

“Hard to believe they are both 16.” Megumi said softly.

“Actually, the girl is 13.”

“Really, and she’s already developed like that?!”

“Shh they are going to hear us.” I whispered, as if on cue Nino and the foreign girl’s eyes snapped towards us.

They blinked a couple times before they turned around to Ohno-kun’s confused face.

“You hungry Oh-chan?” Nino asked.

“Yea, a bit, it’s weird.”

“What’s weird?”

“How I’m not at school right now.”

“Really I think it’s a wonderful feeling.” The foreign girl said.

“You don’t miss your friends, or your country?” Nino asked, sitting next to Ohno-kun and putting his head on his shoulder.

“Well I do miss my friends and certain things about my home, but honestly, I like being in Japan too much.”

“You were born here weren’t you?” Matsumoto said nearing the triangle.

“Sure was, Juni-kun!” she dashed over and wrapped her arms around Matsumoto.

“Still calling me that and still up to your display of affection after all these years.” Jun said wrapping his arms around her.

“There’s something between those two.” Megumi said softly.

“They grew up together while she lived here in Japan, their mothers are close friends.”

“Why do you know so much?”

“Because, she’s my rival I must know everything there is about her.”

“You. Are. Creepy.” We froze, and turned slowly, Ninomiya-san was standing in front of us, a smile on his impish face.

“Hm, Kazu-chan!” the foreign girl called and started walking towards us.

“Run.” I commanded and took off running, Megumi seemed heavier as I pulled her along.

“He…is…cute…” Megumi said under her breath as we slowed down in front of my house.

“You think he recognizes us?” I asked Megumi holding her by her shoulders and shaking her lightly.

“What does my face look like?” I blinked at her, before I made my eyes wide, my nostrils a bit flared, and my mouth slightly opened, and I stared off at nothing.

“Hm….I look creepy…”

“Yes, you do now tell me do you think he knows who we are?!”

“Well, seeing as we don’t go to the same school as he did, no...wait, Ohno-san would recognize his description, I mean, how many green-eyed girls are there in Japan?”

“So…”

“So maybe, I don’t know it’s plausible.”

“They have an interview later today.” I said.

“Really, let’s see if he talks about us.”

“I hope not.”

“If he does then he noticed us!” Megumi squealed a bit, “He noticed me!”

“He said we were creepy.”

“Oh…well that’s a down side.”

-Later-

I rushed to Megumi’s house, I was never in such a hurry to watch television.

“Hurry it’s already started!” Megumi said rushing back to the couch, as I struggled to take off my shoes.

“What happened so far?!” I asked, as I saw them cut to commercial.

“Nothing, they just walked into the place and were introduced as Arashi, and they bowed, Oh, Ninomiya-san looked so adorable, I still can’t believe he’s not eleven.”

“Something tells me, he’s going to be seventeen forever.”

“Good, then we’re meant to be!” Megumi said smiling.

“You know, I would think you would be offended to look forever like a twelve year old.” I said under my breath.

“Hm, that’s why people took interest when I graduated early, though I was 15 at the time.” Megumi said smiling.

“I still hate you for leaving me.”

“Sorry, I’m smarter than you.”

“What-"

“It’s back on!” Megumi shouted.

“Welcome back!” the announcer said, “We are with Arashi!”

“Konichiwa!” they said in unity, all minus Ohno-kun who bowed with them instead.

“So, how has your debut gone?”

“It’s gone good, except we found out today that we-“

“Have stalkers.” Nino said in unison with Jessie.

“Stalkers?”

“I mean that was expected right, you 6 are idols.” The second host said.

“Very handsome idols, and one very beautiful one.”

“It’s fine to consider me as handsome too, I’m a prince after all it’s expected.” Jessie said with a nod.

“So are you really…?”

“Yes, I am, how else do you think they would allow me into Johnny’s?” she said with a small smile.

“But then does that mean that every girl like you would-“

“No, just me.”

“Why are you an exception?”

“Shouldn’t we be talking about Arashi?” she said with a slight bow of head.

“Yes of course!”

The interview continued with them talking about the new single and CD and their tour.

“Thank you for having us!” they bowed again.

Megumi turned the TV off and looked at me.

“So they were prepared to talk about us.”

“But it went to that foreign girl being gay.”

“But he noticed us!”

“He thought we were creepy!”

“Whatever!”

I stayed silent.

“Say it.” I breathed.

“He noticed me!” she said happily.

“He thought you were creepy.”

“I feel it’s the start of a beautiful relationship.”

“I feel it’s the start of a creepy relationship he will hate.”

“At least I don’t stalk Ninomiya-san like you stalk Ohno-san.”

“You follow me around because you know that Ninomiya is going to be with Ohno-kun.”

“…That is a plausible reason to why I follow you.”

“Anyway, wanna go play Pokémon?”

“Oh!” she said standing up and going towards her room, “I’ve been dying to since yesterday.”