Your Beauty Is No More

01.

The camera flashed a bright white and he called another position. Flashy and glamorous, the backdrop glowed a bright green. I looked right into the camera lenses and fluttered my eyelashes. I showed him my signature smile and the white light entered my eyes once again.
"Yeh so pretty love" He came up to fix my hair a tiny bit.
"Thank you," I blushed looking him in the beautiful blue eyes.
"Love yer accent," His hands lingered by my cheek before walking back to his camera "Come over here pretteh"
I strutted over, my pink stiletto heels tapping lightly across the room. He showed me the brilliant photos, I looked good - he was a really good photographer. It had the words mischevious and sexy written all over the unordered picture.
"You have amazing talent," I nodded resting my head on his shoulder as he showed me some of his other pictures "You must be lucky, meeting so many pretty girls,"
"No, onleh one is beautiful," He sighed tracing circles on my cheek with his finger.
"And that is," I leaned in closer to his face, so that we could hear each others breaths. Our eyes were staring into each others, blinking in almost unison.
"Yeh so beautiful, yeh" he breathed and pressed his lips against mine.
Thats how it all started.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but sweet.
New story, and I'm loving the idea.
I might start another new one too ... with listening to 15 fathoms, counting because it's beautiful. It made me think , and I have an awesome idea.
Anyways, please subscribe & comment I'll love you guys forever.