Your Beauty Is No More

02.

The soft warm bed made a squeaky sound as I harshly threw myself on it. My beautiful laptop bounced a bit, my hand instantly darting out to catch it before it ended up on the floor. I let myself sit there for a couple minutes before a strange beeping sound filled my ears. I quickly reached over to face the most fascinating boy in the world smiling cutely at me. I couldn't help but let a giggle escape my lips as I stared back, words caught in my throat.

"'ello love," He smiled, his lips moving in a way that had me drooling inside.

"Hey," I laughed, feeling a rush of inner peace, and happiness, "Don't you look cute."

"Yeh talkin' 'bout yehself al'ight?" He giggled his cheeks lifting up, releasing those perfect white teeth.

"Nah, you ofcourse." I smiled "You look stunning,"

"Usually it's the lass that calls the lady stunning, yea?" He laughed once again.

"Usually," I shrugged "How's life been going for you?"

"'allight. I sure miss me girl, when do I get to see 'er again." He pouted softly.

"Well, I have a shoot with Barnes for Built For Sin tomorrow night, I'm going to be in Manchester." He could meet me then, hopefully.

"Yeh the one shooting with Tom? 'e said 'e needs 'elp, so I'm going anyway. Ew, SJ." His face twisted in despise.

"I love her, allright? She's damn pretty, and a nice girl," I smiled, knowing it would drive him insane.

"Yeh, a gal like 'er, proper brill? See what she did to me brother? She got big enough..." He started to laugh.

"Yea, well he's really shallow then, aye?" I faked a british accent, failing badly. He laughed and raised his arm to rub the back of his neck.

"'e ain't shallow," He laughed, failing miserably with the serious tone.

"I ain't shallow, what that gal of yours talkin' 'bout?" Oli quickly appeared on the screen his face forming into the signature pout.

"One day, that face is going to get stuck, and then when you get an orgasm, or have constipation, your face is going to get stuck like that, it's proper scary," I laughed fipping him off.

"Learn to control yeh little bird, she's a brilliant one. Got boys drooling all over 'er yeh?" Oli laughed bending over to get his shirt.

"Yeah, the little bird can hear you, Oliver Sykes," I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Proper brilliant," He rolled his eyes turning to look at me "Yeh the only one who could give me proper orgasm, love"

"Right," I rolled my eyes "Tom, I'm gonna go sleep for a while, then I have to leave for the goddamn airport, and a long flight, I'll see you later ... tomorrow, baby?" I sighed. Saying goodbye was always the hard part.

"Oh yeh the gal doing the shoot with SJ?" Oli sneered in disgust.

"Yeah, got a problem with it?" I really didn't need a fight starting now.

"Yeh, she fuckin' terrible." His eyes rolled in disgust.

"Yeah, well she's proper brilliant. I love you Tom, goodnight" I smiled.

I quickly turned the laptop off before Oli could start anything else. The goddamn boy had problems. I quickly drifted into a quiet, dreamless sleep.

------

The cold air surprised me as I got off the plane, stepping out on the platform. My heels lightly tapped the unstable floor, walking as quickly I could. I have a huge fear of heights, and the feeling my heart gives when I fall. I slowed down a bit when I hit the main buildling, my bag thrown carelessly around my shoulder. Sighing, I proceeded to walk to the arrivals hall, where I could get my luggage and find my bestfriend.

"Scarlet, m'dear yeh look wondeful!" SJ smiled giving me a big hug.

"And you do too," I quickly picked up my luggage and we walked to Jordans car.

"'ello! Yeh look diff, more pretteh" Jordan ran up to embrace me in a life threatening hug.

"And you look more, mature!" I laughed getting in the car.

We sat around talking about life, and relationships during the whole car ride. It took thirty mintues to get to the shoot location, where Jordan took off once SJ and I got out.

"He has my bags!" I cried out, taking out my phone harshly and quickly.

"It'll be fine, 'es coming back to get us," She laughed dragging me inside.

It was an old warehouse, turned into a beautiful and modern studio. Green backdrops and white walls lined the place, severeal umbrellas and lights surrounding the place.

"SJ! Scarlet! My, yeh two look stunning," Tom Barnes ran up to us, smiling and grinning like an idiot.

"Idiotic," SJ laughed throwing her head back.

"'course. Makeup?" He grinned looking at me.

"I just got off a goddamn ten hour flight, of course not, you prick," I brought my hand up to slap him lightly.

He laughed and brought me to a room filled with makeup, and mirrors. I quickly hugged him, thanking him, and closed the door on SJ and Barnes who were now flirting like hell.

I lined my eyelids with a heavy neon green eyeshadow with thick black eyeliner, to match the green tights I was wearing underneath my long black Built For Sin shirt. I left my hair wavy, the silky blackness wrapping around my neck. I changed into 3 inch black heels, and walked out to find my one and only standing there, holding a camera in his fragile hands, not noticing anything.

I walked over, my heels obnoxiously tapping the floor. I stopped right in front of the cutest boy alive.

"Sod off SJ, yeh look like a proper slut." Tom snapped without looking up.

"Thanks a lot you stupid manwhore." I laughed as his eyes got wide, and his hour long apology started.

"I'm sorreh, I thought yeh were SJ, I'm sorreh!" He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek softly.

"I know, it's fine," I giggled resting my chin on his shoulder, my arms around his neck.

A few seconds later Barnes came over dragging me to the shoot room. One wall was black, with gory pictures drawn all over it. There was a black sofa, with a red coffee table infront of it. I quickly strutted over to where SJ was standing.

"So, what to do?" I shrugged.

"Look pretteh, no specific pose," Her high pitched laugh echoing around the room.

Tom ran over to the stereo where he put on All Time Low's Lost In Stereo (Cobra Starship Remix). I threw my head back, one arm on my hip, the other one dangiling, and smiled widely for the camera. I then sat down on the sofa, one finger pressed to the right corner of my mouth, looking innocent, while SJ had her arms crossed over her chest.

We were soon joined by Jordan who was wearing a vneck that was perfect against his chest, and skin tight jeans. His hair was swept to the right where it covered his eye a tiny bit. His tall figure sat down next to me, arm around my neck. I leaned in to kiss his cheek softly, while the camera flashed a bright white.

I stood straight, leaned back a bit were Jordan and I's body touched. My left arm was thrown back to wrap around his skinny neck, my other one attached to his hand which was around my waist. I tried my best to do a "be jealous" smirk, and looked at the camera.

SJ and Chris had their lips locked, Chris leaning down quite a bit, his arms around her waist. They then turned to face the camera, SJ throwing her head back as Chris bowed down to her neck.

Jordan ran to grab two glasses filled with red wine, handing one to me. I smiled, thanking him and taking a quick sip. The bitter taste stung my taste buds for a second before turning into a delicious drink. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. Barnes laughed and decided to take a picture of us drinking - not cool.

I got up and walked over to the couch, sitting next to Jordan. The camera flashed as we both hit glasses celebration style, then drinking what's left in the cup. I giggled as SJ muttered my next pose, moved closer to Jordan and attached my lips to his neck.

The music stopped and I walked over to Tom who had a funny smile on his face while drinking some whiskey. I laughed at his expression and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry for ... the shoot," I sighed my head resting on his shoulder once again.

"'s fine," His arms wrapped around my waist sinking lower.

"I love you," I smiled pecking him softly. A bright white light dazziling the both of us. I growled over to see Barnes laughing his ass off.

"Sit down aye," He grabbed us, dragging us over to the couch and sitting us down. I pouted and hid my face in Tom's chest who just laughed.

"Let's give 'im what 'e wants," Tom smiled, his hand bringing my face up to meet his "'es jealous, I get me a sexy gal like yehself."

I blushed, my cheeks turning a bright tomato red. Tom giggled and pressed his lips to mine. It felt amazing, his tongue instantly darted out begging for entrance. My lips parted, as his rudely entered, and we began a fight for dominance. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer, his hands found it's way underneath my shirt trying to lift it. Everywhere he touched left goosebumps, leaving me moaning in his mouth. I removed my hands from his waist and brought them to the front of his jeans, quickly working on his belt buckle. I ran my finger above the hem of his jeans, sighing softly, our lips still attached.

"Thomas Jordan Sykes!" An angry voice shouted, with a loud accent "Get yeh arse over here yeh son of a bitch, made me wait a proper hour,"
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? I got writers block for a long time, so I just switched it up a bit to make it better - and I had a whole plot written out (:
Please comment, subscribe, tell your friends !
And if you know any good John Ohhh, The Maine, or just any amazing fanfics, let me know (: !