So My Life Begins Now, Thanks A Lot, Mom

So... My Life Now Begins... Thanks Alot Mum... 2

Lexi's pov...

I took one deep breath, funny how being back home make's you feel all funny inside. Or is it just me? Laying down on our bed I snuggled my face into the pillows. A pressure made the bed go down on the other side, lifting my head up I saw Jake grinning down at me.
"Yes?" I asked as got comfortable.
A suggestive smile played on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows and hovered over me.
"No."
"But...!" He started until someone knocked on the bedroom door.
"Hey guys, erm you both need to come downstairs." Tony said as he walked into the room. "Oh sorry if I was disturbing you." He added, a smirk playing on his face, as he began to back out of the room.
I pushed Jake from above me and he fell off the bed.
"See what you're doing now?! We haven't been home 5minutes and you already want sex!" I yelled as I got off the bed making my way to the bedroom door.
"No! That isn't right!" He yelled indignantly.
"How is it not Jake?! Come on! Look at what you just did! Then when I say no you try and reason with me?! If Tony hadn't walked in what would you have done Jake? Please tell me I would love to know!"
His gaze shot down as he realised I was right, slowly getting up from the floor he began to make his way infront of me.
"I wouldn't have done anything. I promise, I'm sorry that happened I just got caught in the moment. Lexi I wouldn't hurt you, I love you too much. I know I haven't said it much but I do, Forgive me?"
"We have to go downstairs." Was all I could say as I made my way out of the bedroom.
Great, we've been married two weeks and we're already arguing.
I walked into the living room, no-one. Deciding to try the dining room I walked inside, everyone was silent in a second.
"Hey?" I said unsure of why they stopped talking. "Hello sweetie, sit down we're just discussing what to have for lunch." Cathy looked behind me for a second, "where is Jake?"
"Oh he will be down in a second, he needed the loo."
Relief flooded her face as I took my seat, not a minute later Jake entered the room and took the seat on my left to me. Taking my hand under the table he began to play with my rings, a smile came across my face unwillingly.
Looking around the table I noticed my dad sitting with Cathy and Simon at the other end of the table, Sue and Tony we're sitting next to each other whispering to each other and Jen was sitting next to them both.
"What's wrong with you two?" I asked breaking them out of their conversation, both of them looked at me stunned. "What?" I asked once again.
"Well, I... I have a bit of news actually." Sue confessed, worry etched on her features.
"Okay..." I started until everyone looked at me.
"I... Well Tony and myself are..." She took a deep breath, her hands automatically dropping to her stomach. My eyes widened as her words and movements clicked into place. "We are going to be parents!"
"You're pregnant?" I clarified.
Both Sue and Tony began to nod their heads, everyone's eyes we're for some reason still watching my reactions.
"Why are you all looking at me like that?"
One by one they all began to turn their heads away from me, the attention was now on Sue. Turning to Jake I noticed he was still looking at me.
"What?" I asked worry coating my tone.
"Nothing, it's nothing." He quickly averted his eyes and focused on the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy (: This chapter is dedicated to forever_free thank you for your comment!..x