So My Life Begins Now, Thanks A Lot, Mom

So... My Life Now Begins... Thanks Alot Mum... 27

Lexi's pov...

Right now? I was laying on the bed waiting for Sue to come in and get me. My hand's resting on my stomach, it ws strange to think that in a month Sue will be having her baby, just as I'm about to see mine for the first time.
"Lexi? What are you doing?" Sue asked, waddling into the room.
"I was waiting for you to get me. Hey, have you seen Jake?"
"Not since half an hour ago why?"
Shaking my head, I smiled at her.
"I was just wondering."
Sitting up, I slid off the bed, walking toward's her and linking arms.
"Let's go get this boy some more clothes!" I yelled, pulling her out of the bedroom and downstairs. Today was going to be a good day.

We'd been looking through the mall for an hour, until Sue saw something she liked. I followed her as she waddled into the store. A huge smile planted on her face, unable to be removed.
"Look isn't it adorable!"
"Yeah, he'll need it too." I agreed, not needing much persuasion.
Sue dropped the into the basket, her eyes already scanning the shop once more. By the time she had finished, the basket was practically overflowing.
"I'm paying half." I informed her, as she placed the basket down at the till.
"No you're not."
"Yes actually, I am."
"Lexi, I'm not letting you pay half." Sue argued, crossing her arms across her chest, glaring at me.
"You don't have to let me. Sue you're not paying the full amount. Now give up and just pay half, you're not going to win."
Huffing, Sue turned to face the cashier.
"That will be £150.00 please." She informed us.
Sue went through her purse, pulling out her debit card.
"Sue." I warned.
"Yeah I know, can you put half on here please and the other half on her card."
Smiling at me, the cashier took both card's. Not minutes later, both of us we're out of the shop, bags in hand.
"Did you want to keep looking around, or did you want to go home and chill?" I asked, stopping where I was.
"Let's go home, I don't think we can afford to buy any more." She laughed.
Nodding my head we made our way to the car.

It didn't take long before we we're home, bringing in the bag's and placing them by the door. I could hear the guy's laughing from the living room, bringing a smile to my face.
"Do you want some hot chocolate?" I whispered, Sue nodded her head, beginning to walk into the room.
"Hey sweetie! Didn't you buy anything?" I heard Tony ask, surprise clear in his tone.
"Oh no, there was nothing there." Sue replied, I tried to contain my laughter as I walked past the room.
Flicking the switch of the kettle as I reached it, I pulled out two mug's, as well as the hot chocolate. Jumping onto the counter, I relaxed, listening to the voice's fromthe living room.
"Sue, where's Lexi?" Jake asked, his voice showing his confusion.
"You know what, I'm not sure where she is."
"How can you not know where she is?!" He asked frantically.
"I'm kidding Jake, she's in the kitchen."
I could hear his footstep's getting nearer, a smile crept onto my face, as he ran into the kitchen. His face only relaxing when he saw me.
"Lex!" He sighed, walking over to me. "Why didn't you come into the living room?" He asked pouting.
"I'm making hot chocolate, don't pout, your face might stay like that." I replied smiling, before kissing his pouting lips.
"But it made you kiss me." He mumbled against my lips, smiling.
"I would have kissed you anyway, muppet."
"I missed you today." He stated, his gaze not leaving mine.
"You miss me all the time, it's a good thing we came back early then." I replied, "It's a good thing I missed you too."
The kettle clicked off and Jake pulled the spoon from my hand.
"I can make my own hot chocolate you know? I'm not incapable." I told him, crossing my arms across my chest.
"Yeah I know you can, but I'm being the nice husband and doing it for you." Jake replied, as he rolled his eyes.
"Do you fancy bringing half the shopping upstairs then?"
"Sue said she didn't get anything!"
"She was joking, you idiot." I replied, jumping down from the counter. "Are you going to help me? I'll make it worth your whilee..."
Automatically dropping the spoon, he ran past me. By the time I had gotten to the bag's, Jake had grabbed his half and was already half way upstairs.
Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my half and began to walk upstairs.
"What do I get?!" Jake asked as I stepped into Sue's room.
"Hmmm... a kiss."
Walking over to him, I stood on my tip toes, pressing my lips to his. His arms wrapped around my waist, before lifting me up from the floor.
"Eww! Guy's seriously! You can't do that in my room! That's why you've got your own!" Sue yelled, causing us to pull apart.
"Okay, let's go to our room." I told Jake, winking at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay people! I'm SOOOO sorry for the very very very late update! I had tonsillitis :( It knocked me for six and I really couldn't concentrate on anything! So I apologise! Okay this chapter is dedicated to XxSynysterxX, storyluver1143, wivvymarie and Nessie101 ..Thank you SO much for the really nice comment's you all rock <3 Enjoy!..x
This is the link for the 'outfit' for the baby http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Unisex-Fluffy-Premium-Snowsuit/dp/B002GOSFXC/sr=1-28/qid=1254157208/ref=sr_1_28/279-0744071-3316555?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=76096031&mcb=core