So My Life Begins Now, Thanks A Lot, Mom

So... My Life Now Begins... Thanks Alot Mum... 6

Lexi's pov...

The next morning came too quickly, feeling Jake move from beneath my head and I struggled to open my eyes.
"Baby go back to sleep, I'm only going to the bathroom." Jake whispered as I began to move.
"I can't!" I groaned, opening my eyes fully to look at him.
"Be right back."
Jake left the room, feeling around with my hand for the remote I tried to grab it from the sideboard only to knock it onto the floor.
"Urgh!" I shouted as I tried to reach it without getting out of bed. "Stupid remote! I hate you!"
"What are you doing?"
My head snapped up as I lost my balance on the bed and fell to the floor, grabbing the remote I held it above me.
"I was trying to get the remote..."
Huffing I turned the TV on not bothering to move from my spot on the floor, closing my eyes I felt a weight press against me. My eyes snapped open to see Jake sitting on me, ginning like he'd won the lottery.
"What..." I was cut off by Jake's lips crushing onto my own, my will crumbled, my thought's we're blank.
Urgency was felt between us both as both our hands creeped down on the other.
"Kids are you... OH MY GOD!"
Both of us broke apart panting.
"I'm sorry you two, I should have knocked before just coming in like that. I'll... I'll leave you both alone."
The door closed behind Cathy as she quickly retreated from the room, we both groaned.
"Why do they have to keep interrupting?! Do they have some sensor thing that can tell them?!" I yelled.

A knock was heard on the door not a few seconds later.
"Kids can you please come downstairs? We need to discuss some things." Simon called through the door, hearing his retreating footsteps, I sighed loudly.
"You can see where this is going right?"
Confusion flashed on Jake's face as he shook his head.
"Okay, you're going to have fun then! Come on, get off, let's go."

Five minutes of trying to push Jake off me we had finally managed to get downstairs and into the living room.
Two guesses on who was seated with Simon and Cathy? My dad. Right now I was hoping that the conversation will not be directed on what I think it is.
"Okay you two..." Cathy started, only to get that far in her sentence before she suddenly stopped.
"You both are... being physical now by the looks of things." Simon concluded.
A small smile crept on my face as I realised I could escape.
"Cathy, Simon, I'm really sorry but I've had this conversation with my dad already. Maybe you just needto talk to Jake about this."
From the corner of my eye I saw Jake's head snap towards me, his eye's wide as he realised what I had meant before.
"Pumpkin, I think you too need to hear this. Again." My dad said as he looked at me, my eye's widened.
"But... but you gave this talk to me I don't need it again!"
"The difference this time is that you have a woman to talk to this time. I'm sure Cathy will help in anyway possible."
"Maybe we should do it separately?" Simon suggested.
"No!" We both screamed.
"No thank's I think we'd rather do this together!" I added.
"Okay kids, time to talk about the birds and the bee's..." Simon started once again.
I groaned leaning back on the sofa we we're sitting on, Jake automatically leant back with me and we listened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm.. I know it's short I apologise, I wanted to get it out asap so I finished the chapter this morning.. Okay this chapter is dedicated to.. MoonlitTearsOfLove and Nessie101 ..Thank you for the comments.. Enjoy!..x