So My Life Begins Now, Thanks A Lot, Mom

So... My Life Now Begins... Thanks Alot Mum... 9

Lexi's pov...

Noices we're coming from all around us, confused, I opened my eyes. Rubbing them gently with my free hand I noticed we we're still outside. Jake was still holding me to him, not letting me go.
"Jake?" I muttered, hoping he would at least move.
"Mhmm?"
"We're outside. You know that?"
"Mhmm."
"Are you even awake?" I tried once again.
"Mhmm."
"Jake!" I yelled, he jumped, eyes open.
"What?" He groaned.
A giggle escaped my lips as he began to wake up more.
"Why are you laughing?"
"You did me proud last night." Was all I replied standing up and leaving my hands free for him to grab.
As we began to walk inside Jake pulled back slightly on my hand.
"Why did I do you proud?"
A smile crept onto my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You followed me, you didn't stay away. You followed me outside and stayed with me, that is why you have made me proud."
"I was hardly going to leave you on your own! What husband would I be?!"
Husband. That was the first time he'd actually said it, and you know what? It felt good.
"Well..." I started only to get cut off by Jake's lips crashing onto my own. Automatically his hands went down to my thighs, lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. Jake started to walk inside, not breaking away from the kiss.
"You didn't let me finish!" I said resting my head in the crook of his neck as our kiss broke and he continued to walk through the house.
"I couldn't wait for you to finish."
"You don't have to carry me you know? I can walk up these stairs."
"Yeah, but this is close enough for me." Jake replied with a wink.
We finally reached the landing, getting to the door of our room, our lips reattached. Being pushed up against the door freed Jake's hands which roamed.
"Gosh guys! Can't you keep your hands off each other or something!"
Once again we broke apart, looking around to find Sue and Jen looking at us both.
"Why are you up?" I asked, getting my breathing back to normal again.
"Breakfast maybe? It's like 7.30." Sue said passing us both as Jen just stood still looking at the both of us.
Eventually she left us, Jake's hands had stopped roaming and we're on my hips.
"Baby..." He started.
"I know you've got to go." I sighed, is this really what it's going to be like now?
Placing me on the floor, Jake opened the bedroom door. Both walking in there I collapsed on the bed, watching Jake move around the room.
"When will you be back?" I mumbled.
"Not sure, it shouldn't be that late. I'll text you though, maybe at the weekend we can go into a hotel for the night or something?"
Very subtle Jake.
"Maybe, hey I forgot I've got an interview today."
Jake stopped what he was doing, turning to look at me a grin on his face.
"Where? What time?"
"BooksToBrains, 12pm."
"Really? You should pop by the garage, maybe we can have lunch?" He suggested, picking up numerous clothing and a towel before walking to the bedroom door.
"Sure." I muttered as he left the bedroom.
I was listening to my ipod laying on my stomach when Jake had re-entered the bedroom dressed and hair soaking. Putting the washing in the wash basket, he walked over to the bed, sitting down before pulling a headphone out of my ear.
"Right, I've got to go. I'll see you later, love you."
"Love you too."
A quick kiss and he was leaving the room, taking one last look at me. Today is going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy (: ..x