Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Different

She lay underneath me, panting. Her naked body slick with the sweat of a good fuck. My beautiful Nikki. My beautiful sister. My beautiful twin.

Yeah, you heard that right, my sister is also my girlfriend. It's been that way since we were 13, and now we're 17. Four long years of hiding our love for each other from people like you, judgmental pigs who's idea of love we don't fit into. You think I care what you think? Then. you're wrong because thats the last thing on my mind. It's not like anyone knows, besides Lexy, my best friend, and she would never tell a soul. To tell you the truth if I wasn't with Nikki, I would want Lexy. My own parents don't know about us, we were smart enough not to tell them. We were stupid enough to have then suspicious of something, but they would never be able to wrap their head around something as "sinful" as this. I may sound angry to you, a tad bit upset? You have no idea, darling, no idea at all. I have to hide my very self from people, just so I'm not picked apart by them. You ask why they would do that? It's because I'm different, not just me but gays and lesbians and transvestites and millions of other people. We're different and that scares people, people don't like whats different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter, kinda a intro to Ash and how she thinks.

Comments are love.

-Ash