Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Moans.

Ash smiled, so did I. I hope she meant what she said, `cause I love her, I`m in love with her. I can`t lose her, she`s my everything. I closed my eyes and pulled my Ash on top of me. She kissed me deeply and ran her hands down my sides. She makes me feel like I`m on fire, in a good way. 'Ash..' I barely had air left to talk, but I tried. 'You.. Make.. Me.. Feel..' I pulled away. 'Like I`m on fire, I love you Ashi.' She didn`t say anything but kissed down my neck. She`s a terribly good kisser. Her touch made me feel like I was in heaven. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she kissed my collarbone. I couldn`t help but moaning. Her hands went down to my jeans, I know what she was heading for. I tried to hold my grin and pulled her shirt off.

After all the short moans and ripping- I mean pulling off the clothes, the real stuff started. I forgot how much I missed this. Ash sat up and breathed heavily, she was out of air and we only kissed. Her body was perfect, so slim, yet not too thin. Her hair was shiny and wavy. I felt lust, I wanted her right now. 'Ash, I want you right now.' 'What you want, is what you get.' I pulled her close to me and she started grinding on me, I led my hands to her clit and rubbed lightly. I wanted to tease her a little, to make her want me more. 'Nikki.' She moaned. I slit one finger in and I heard her breath speeding up. I rolled over so I was on top, and slit my second finger in. This is what she gets for kissing Lexy, I know it wasn`t real, but I hope this will make her forget about the kiss. I trusted deeper into her and her moans became a loud groan. I slowed down and she grabbed my hand. 'Please.. Don`t... Slow down.' I sped up and she rubbed my breasts , now she got me. I moaned along with her. I felt her coming, my hand started to get wet and slimy, I loved it. I took my fingers out and licked them, slowly.

She`s hooked, she won`t do it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck at sex scenes, but I tried my best.
Comment and subscribe pls :)
xo