Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

True Life

A week later and I was back in Lexy's room, with its familiar red walls ,checker tiled flooring, and vanity covered with makeup and hair-dye. The kiss was a thing of the past, all but forgotten. We were studying, well Lexy was explaining and I was staring at her confused, for our chem midterm. "No Ash! The periodic table is not used to plan out your next period!" She said, clearly exasperated. "Well, I just don't see the point of memorizing it! Does it look like i care what a noble gas is?" I said back, just as exasperated. She sigh and flipped the text book closed. "Lets just take a break." She grabbed the remote and turned the tv onto True Life. I groaned. "Lex, we've already seen this episode like a million times." It was the one about compulsive shopping. She shrugged but didn't change it. I sighed again and flopped dramatically down on her bed. Whatever, worse things happen you know. "You know Ash, you're gonna fail chem." I rolled my eyes. "Wouldn't be the first time Lex." She laughed at this and shook her head. Fuck her then, we can't all be geniuses. I just layed back and closed me eyes, not even bothering trying to get her to change the channel.

When I woke it was dark. I was still in Lexy's room and she was laying next to me asleep. Her alarm clock blinked "12:47" at me with its harsh red numbers. I groaned and Lexy stirred next to me. This actually happens more then you think, me falling asleep at her house. I poked her in the side and she sat up, startled. "Calm yourself, it's just me" I whispered. I saw her relax. "Oh." She yawned. "What time is it?" "After midnight" I answered. She nodded and lay back down. Then she sat back up. "Hey...Ash..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah.
All I write is short chapters.
>.<