Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Life`s a bitch

I was back from my volleyball practice and dribbled back home. Ash still wasn`t back, she was probably at Lexy`s. 'Every time, when I need her she`s gone.' I needed help with my geometry. 'Mom, I`m off to Lexy`s, I gotta talk to Ash!' I heard her doing the laundry upstairs. 'Honey, she`s probably studying, you better not disturb her. Can`t you call her?' I walked to the stairs. 'No mom, she didn`t take her cell with her.' She dropped some clothes, you heard them sobbing on the floor. 'Okay.. Uh.. Fine go. But only ask her what you wanted to ask her.' I raced outside and left the front door open. I knew Lexy always locked the doors when she was home alone, she always told us to climb in the tree to get to her room. And so I did, and crawled onto the tree. I wanted to knock on her window but saw them already. I almost screamed, but managed to swallow it. Lexy was on top of Ash! Oh my god. Tears filled my eyes. 'How could you.' I was sad and pissed and I smacked the window open. 'Ash Feu!' I screamed at her. I saw them both sitting up and covering themselves with Lexy`s sheets. 'How.. Could you, you said it was nothing!' Ash and Lexy looked at each other and then back to me. I couldn`t help but cry. 'Why Ash?' Lexy sat behind Ash. 'And you Lexy, you knew we were lovers, how could you still do this?' I screamed and cried. Ash quickly dressed up and led herself to the window. 'I`m sorry.. I lied when I said I didn`t like her. But I didn`t lie about loving you, there WAS no one else. But..' 'I understand Ash..' 'I-' I covered her mouth. 'You`re just a pathetic bitch, fucking your best friend. Aint I good enough for you? Slut!' I slid down the tree and ran back home again, wiping my tears. My parents can`t know I cried. I heard Ash running behind me, she tried to pass me. I turned and slapped her full in the face. 'You lied to me, slut. You lied.' I stepped back and I saw her crying too, she stepped forward. 'Don`t follow me!' I broke down crying and ran the rest of the way back, alone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I suck at writing, but I love this chapter.
No offense Ashers :) I love you.
But hah :] I love this chapter.
>< emotional yes?