Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

It's Love

It`s pretty dark outside, still night. But I couldn`t sleep, I was wide awake somehow although it was a long night. I wiped the sweat off my head and saw Ash was still asleep. Damn she is so beautiful, everything about her was perfect. I was so lucky to have her as my twin. She had no idea how happy I felt.

As the clock pointed two am, I sat up. My hand was still stroking her face, and I looked at her. My eyes couldn`t look any other way. After a couple of minutes I got up and put a blanket over her. My legs led the way to the kitchen and I took a glass from the table. I had one of the best nights I could wish for, especially with her. She was damn good, she`s really the sex goddess. I bet you all wanna know how this all started? We were 13 and that day we were alone in our bedroom watching "Thirteen" the movie. It was that moment, that finally got me saying what I felt...

It was Sunday morning and it was awfully hot outside. There was no one home and we were bored as hell. My idea was to watch "Thirteen" a drama film. I heard it was a good one, and that two girls would have a kiss in it. I didn`t tell Ash that, `cause I didn`t want her to think I`m a gayfreak or something.

The girls in the movie sat on bed and me & Ash were too. I looked at her and blushed. Somehow I hoped she`d just turn her face to me and suddenly kiss me, but I knew that wouldn`t happen. At the moment I turned my head to the TV again I saw the girls kissing and that was my chance. At first I thought "Ash don`t you think this is gay?" but that would sound racistic. I took a deep breath and sat closer to her. My heart pounded and skipped some beats.
'Ash?' She turned to me, her gorgeous eyes looking into mine. 'Yea?' 'Have you ever kissed a girl before?' She frowned. I knew it, bad question... 'No, did you?' 'Eh, no. I never.. did.' I looked at my hands. 'I would want to know what it feels like.' She was blushing when I looked up. 'Me too, would... no nevermind.' 'What would? You can tell me.' I sighed. 'It`s a stupid question, so nevermind.' '...No you can ask me.' 'Would you wanna try it with me?' She stared at me for a second, I bet she thinks I`m crazy. No doubt. 'What? Uh.. Sure I guess...' She lent closer and so did I. Our lips met each other and moved along. It felt so good... 'Ash.. I gotta tell you something.' I said as our lips parted. 'I love you.'

That was how it all started...
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice? Haha.
Comment/Subscribe :D

-Nikki xoxo