Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Skirts and thongs

I was so bored, so bored that I was chewing on my pencil. I was supposed to be paying attention to our lame teacher Mrs. Igna. She was the most boring teacher at this entire school. I`m not lying, everyone so agrees with that. The teacher really hated me, I never was the girl she expected me to be, I was way different. I turned and leaned against the wall, I had a good view; with that I don`t mean the guys or girl in this room but the teacher with her thong sticked out half a mile above her oh-so-ugly-pink-flowerish-skirt. That skirt made me shudder, so disgusting. That was her way of torturing us; her clothes. It wasn`t difficult to find out where the other pupils were staring at. I mean really, that thong sticked up so high. I started giggling and poked a friend of mine.

'Maddy, hey. Maddy!' Finally she turned her head, still staring at that thong. 'She`s a huge slut man.' She said. 'Like we didn`t know that. Listen, actually someone should walk over and pull that thing up.' I sounded like I was joking, and Maddy did too, she frowned and laughed. I sighed and stood up, that`s one of the annoying things about friends, they don`t take you seriously like my girlfriend would. She respects me as lover and sister. I looked around and saw the teacher writing some shit on the chalkboard. I walked over quickly and heard some guys trying to hold their laughter and some girls giggling. I sneaked up from behind her and pulled the thong up as fas as I could. I hated that teacher anyway. She screamed like she just saw someone dying in front of her and turned to face me. 'You are going to the head teacher lady, this was the worst sick game you ever played with me!' Maddy`s chewing gum fell out of her mouth and her eyes widened. Mrs. Igna closed her eyes and and sighed while pointing at the door. 'Get out now.' The only thing I said before I left were just a few words that softened her angry feelings. 'Too bad you`re husband won`t beat me up now.' I didn`t smile or giggle or anything at all, my facial expressions were just... plain. I walked through the hallway sweeping my bag around and entered the head teacher`s office without knocking. 'What did you do to her this time?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol, boring but I didn`t have inspiration :/
well anyway, commen//subscribe? Plzty (:

-Nikki;