Status: FINISHED.

Sinners and Saints

Man looking dog

It was 5 pm and already pretty dark outside, I just went home from volleyball practice. I went around the corner as Ash bumped into me. 'Oh ash, what are you doing here?' She didn`t say anything and looked down. 'Ash?' She ran off. I turned around and stared at the running shadow for a moment. 'Hmm.. What`s wrong with her?' I said a bit worried. I was still staring and saw Lexy running towards me. 'Where`s Ash?' I shook my head. 'She.. just ran off. What happened?' 'I uh.. A guy tried to kiss her.' She said, you could hear she was lying, it was so obvious. But I didn`t even want to know actually. Lexy bow her head a bit like she told me to leave and she ran off. 'But.. Lexy..' I stared once again at another shadow running off. A sigh escaped my mouth and I walked home not knowing anything.

After a couple of hours, around midnight I heard the door being opened quietly. Although it wasn`t quiet `cause even the deaf old people across the street could hear our squealing door.
I stood up and looked at the sweating sister I loved so damn much. 'What`s wrong hun, please tell me.' She looked at me like she had just seen a ghost. She put her hands on my shoulder and looked deeply into my eyes. 'I... got chased by a dog.' I frowned. 'Oh so, a guy-looking dog chased you so he could kiss you?' She give me a what-the-fuck-are-you-saying- look. 'Lexy said a guy tried to kiss you.' I saw her face turning red. 'So who`s the one lying here? Tell me what`s going on!' She looked down. 'I can`t.' '... omg you aren`t...' I pointed at her belly. 'No no of course not.' I turned. 'Where are you going?' It was quiet for a moment. 'You won`t tell me... Don`t you trust me?' She looked at the ceiling. 'I`m going to sleepover at Maddy`s.' I waited for an answer that wasn`t coming. So I left. 'I love you Ash.' I mumbled after I closed the front door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.. yaah I know -.-
Comment&subscribe?
-Nikki