Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

One Last Time

One Last Time
Is it so hard to believe
Our hearts are made to be broken by love
Is constant dying lies the beauty of it all
Don't you feel the sweet heaven in our endless cry
Ever amazed how bright the flames we're burning in
Ever smiled at the tragedies we held inside
Won't you cherish the fear of life that keeps you and me alive

Standing in front of my family and friends I couldn't help but wonder what Nea was doing. I had been heartbroken for the last week. Trying to figure out why in sane fuck she would have ended things when the night before she had seemed so sure of it.

Guests were still finding their seats and I was trying my best to act like this was really the happiest day of my life and not the most miserable. I looked up at the doors and noticed Nea had just walked in and taken a seat in the back. Her eyes instantly met mine and I gave her a dirty look. She looked down at her feet and I noticed how beautiful she looked.

Soon the wedding party were making their way down the aisle and I knew it was only a matter of time before Missy was going to make her entrance. I noticed just as the wedding party had came in, Nea had gotten out and made an exit. I thought about chasing after her...but Missy was standing in the doorway.

Missy walked towards me and I made sure to smile slightly. She made it to me and I took her hand and she whispered, 'Ready?'

'Yeah.' I said.

I looked to my friend, Jim who was marrying us, and nodded. He began the ceremony and I had tuned all of it out. I wanted this to be over and done with so I could go get shitfaced and rock out to Iggy and the Stooges at the reception.

I noticed out mother were lighting the unity candel and that Missy was now whispering to me.

'What?' I asked her.

'Smile, Bam...This is our big day.'

'There's nothing to smile about.' I told her.

'Of course there is. I got rid of that nasty wedding planner so we could spend the rest of out lives together.'

Suddenly everything his me in the face and it all made sense.

'You did this!' I said dropping her hands.

Our mother's looked from the unity candle to us confused.

'Bam, baby...relax...' Missy said laughing.

'No. I'm not going to relax.' I said. 'You're trying to ruin my life. I'm backing out while I still can.'

'Bam! We can work this out!' She screamed grabbing my coat.

'No!' I said taking her hand off my jacket and removing her engagment ring. There was a loud gasp from the group that was watching.

'Jess...Brianna...give me the rings.' I said. Jess tossed me mine.

'Brianna!' Missy screamed. 'Don't you dare!'

'Sorry Miss.' Brianna said tossing me the ring.

'You have ruined everything Bam!' Missy screamed at me.

'Good.' I said laughing.

She smacked me across the face. I gave her a blank stare and said, 'Ow.'

She screamed and fell to the ground crying and I noticed all my friends and most of my family were laughing.

I made my way down the steps and smiled at my parents.

'Where are you going?!' My mother asked.

'I'm catching the next flight to Helsinki. It seems theres a wedding planner trying to avoid me.' I smiled at them and ran down the asile towards the doors.

'Oh!' I said stopping and turing on my heel. 'Thanks everyone for coming to my almost wedding!'

I ran out the door and caught a taxi and told the man to head for the Philadelphia airport.Once there, I threw a hundred at the man and ran inside.

'I need a flight to Helsinki!' I yelled cutting the line.

'Hey man!' the guy behind me yelled.

'Sorry, Dude.' I said turning around.

'There's one leaving now.' The woman behind the desk told me. She printed up the ticket quick and I threw more then enough money at her.

I ran threw security and then to the gate where I climbed on the plane and took a seat next to a fat woman with a baby.

'You're that guy from TV.' She said smiling.

'Yeah.' I said laughing.

Fourteen hours later I got off the plane and asked the woman near the gate about flights that had arrived.

'We just got one from New York about five minutes ago.'

'What gate?' I yelled.

'3B.' She said.

I turned and ran for the gate. I arrived and looked around. I couldn't find her anywhere. I was thinking I had been too late when I noticed her walking out of the woman's room and drying her eyes.

'Nea!' I yelled.

She looked up at me and I ran towards her picking her up and swinging her around.

'What are you doing here?' She asked as my lips met hers.

'I figured it all out. I'm so sorry about her and about being a dick and everything.'

'She said she'd ruin you if I didn't listen to her.' Nea explained.

'Fuck it Nea. It's our second chance.'

She laughed and brought her lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to post as much as possible this weekend considering the interenet is down at my house. This is the end of this one but I have stuff for Please Don't Let it Go to put up as well. :)