Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Join Me In Death

Join Me In Death
We are so young
Our lives have just begun
But already we are considering
Escape from this world
We've waited for so long
For this moment to come
So anxious to be
Together in death
Won't you die tongiht for love
This world is a cruel place
And we're here only to lose
Before life tears us apart let
Death bless me with you
This life ain't worth living
I pulled up to a large, stone house that resembled a small castle. I thought it was a bit odd there were large Heartagram's on the doors, thinking it was not a suitable decoration for the outside of a home, but America had surprised me in more ways then that. I parked in front of a three car garage and got out. Each door had a different painting, each one as odd as the one before. Shrugging I walked down to the backdoor I had been told to go to and knocked.
'Oh good!' A petite brunette opened the door. 'You're here. Come on in.'
I stepped into the house and looked around the pretty kitchen, with white cabinets and a brick floor.
'I'm Missy.' She said making me turn towards her and shake her hand.
'Nea.' I said smiling at her. A moment later a sound guy following a camera man came down the stairs.
'Pretend they're not here.' She said laughing slightly. 'I hope you're better qualified then the last three. It's been hell trying to find someone that can deal with this mess.' She rambled on as I followed her up the stairs with the men behind us.
The room upstairs was all open. One side was devoted to be a living room and the other side, a dining room.
'Okay.' She said sitting on a black leather couch while I sat on a chair across from her. 'So...'
'Um, what do you have planned so far?' I asked.
'Well, we have a date.' She said lokoing at a notebook that was on her lap.
'That's it?' I asked.
'And most of the wedding party.' She said smiling up at me.
'What's your date?'
'Ground Hog's Day.'
'So, a little over three months?' I asked.
'Yeah.' She said.
'Well, I would say, if you hire me, we have a lot of work to do and a lot of ground to cover. I mean your biggest hurtles are going to be the dress and the venue, which you have neither right?'
'Right.' She said looking down at her papers. 'We did go check out a few places but they weren't big enough for the ammount of people we were looking at.'
I nodded thinking about the best way to approach this. We began a twenty minute discussion about the wedding and she warned me about the type of people her fiance hung around with.
'It's fine. My job is to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible and cater to your needs.' I said.
'Oh, I am so glad you came!' She said as we both stood and she hugged me. 'I finally found someone on the same page I am.'
I smiled wide realizing I had gotten the job.
'So, do you want to come over tomorrow?' She asked as we neared the door.
'Of course.' I said as there was a loud crash from outside.
'Fuck's sake...' She muttered opening the door and walking out into the cold with me to find twp grown men laughing at a third who was hanging out of a kayak. 'Bam!'
As soon as Missy said his name my heart stopped. He looked up at her and I knew it was the same Bam I had fallen in love with years ago.
'What?'
'What the fuck are you doing?'
'We pushed Novak off the ramp.' He explained making me laugh slightly.
'Meet the wedding planner, Nea.'
He turned to me with wide eyes and I smiled slightly.
'This is my fiance Bam.' I heard Missy say. 'Alright, I'll see you tomorrow.'
'Bye.' I called as she walked into the house.
'What the fuck are you doing here?' Bam asked following me towards my car.
'Following the advice someone gave me years ago.' I said smirking.
'You got away from him?'
'Yeah.' I said nodding. 'And ironically, I'm planning your wedding.'
'Nea.' He said catching my car door.
'I'll see you tomorrow, Bam.' I said. He shut it and let me pull away.
The next day, I was making perfect time when someone rear ended me.
'Great...' I muttered as I looked down and saw Missy's number calling.
'Hello?'
'Nea, where are you?' Bam's voice asked.
'I got in an accident, give me like fifteen.' I said.
'Are you okay?' He asked.
'Fine. I'll be there in a bit.' I said hanging up.
After dealing with all the insurance stuff I made my way to Bam's and into the kitchen.
'I am so sorry I'm late.' I said to Missy.
'It's fine. I'm just glad you're okay.' She said as we began talking. An hour and a half later I made my way out to my car to see Bam standing there.
'Nea, can we talk?'
'What?' I asked.
'I never stopped loving you.' He said and suddenly his lips were on mine. I had forgotten how amazing his lips tasted. And then I remembered his finace was in the house less then a football field away and I pushed him back.
'Bam, we can't do this.' I said.
'Why?'
'You're getting married!'
'Didn't stop us before, did it?' He asked leaving me in his rainbow driveway alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for now. I'll try to update tomorrow, although I have to start studying for finals. Two more one shots tonight? hopefully. Oh, and check out the Bam picture of the day on my profile :)