Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart

Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart
Let me wake up in your arms
You say it's not alright
Let me never see the sun
Never see you smile
Let us be so dead and gone
So far away from life
Close my eyes
Hold me tight
Bury me deep inside your heart

As Christmas approached, Missy decided she wanted to take a little break from the wedding and focus on the holiday. Which was fine for me because I no longer had to deal with Bam constantly around me. He was right though, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't seem to turn my heart against him.

Knock knock knock.

'Vittu. Jumala peeveli.' I mumbled my Finnish curse words all the way to the door where the persistant knocking was coming from. 'I'm coming.'

I opened it only to find Bam standing there.

'Can I come in?' He asked. 'It's freezing out here.'

'Kyllä.' I said moving out of his way and letting him into my apartment.

'Thanks Nea.' He said smiling wide at me and walking into my living room.

'Olet tervetullut.' I said following him and sitting in my previous spot on the couch.

'Please stop speaking Finnish.'

I rolled my eyes. 'Why did you come here?'

'To chat.' He said smirking and sitting on my couch.

'About what?'

'What we always talk about Nea.' He said.

'Please don't start with that.' I said.

'Nea, I love you.'

'You're getting married!'

'I'll call it off. Then will it change things?'

'No! Because then how will it look when you hook up with your wedding planner?'

'That's true...' He mumbled and sat thinking for a minute before declaring, 'I don't give a fuck what people think. All I care about is you.'

'I care! I have a career. I'm not messing it up over a man I met seven years ago.'

'Ugh, fine!' He said getting frustrated. 'But take this.'

He took a little blue-green box with a white bow out of his pocket and threw it on my lap. 'Merry fucking Christmas.'

I watched his back retreat out my front door before I looked back at the gift he had gotten me. I slowly untied the ribbon and opened the box to find a silver bracelet inside a velvet bag.

Little did he know how much he was winning the battle for my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subsribe. One shot requests are always open. Thanks to DMCQueen from Quizilla for the awesome new banner.