Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

I Love You (Prelude to Tragedy)

I Love You (Prelude to a Tragedy)
The harder I try
The more we grow apart
The sweeter the kiss
The colder grows your heart
The closer I get
The more you're out of love
The colder the touch
The more it turns me on
I see it in your eyes
I feel it in your touch
I taste it from your lips
And baby more I love you

I pulled into her driveway and placed my head against the steering wheel. I debated with myself on whether or not to go into her house.

'Fuck it!' I said shutting off the engine and walking up towards her door. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. A moment later she pulled it open wearing nothing but short shorts and a long t-shirt.

'Bam!' She said surprised I was there.

I knocked the snow off my shoes and stepped inside. I wasn't taking no for an answer this time. I put my hands on her hips and pushed her against the wall closing her front door with a kick of my foot. Liking my lips and smirking, I leaned down and placed my lips against hers.

She kissed me at first and then began to fight back. Pushing me away, she said, 'No. We can't do this.'

'For fucking night, Nea. Can we just be in love?' I asked staring into her brown eyes. 'Can you just drop the bull shit.'

'No.'

'Nea, for fuck's sake, listen to yourself.' I said realizing all her resisting was just making me want her more. 'I love you and I have since the day we met in that shitty ass CD shop in Helsinki.'

'Bam...'

'Tell me you love me.'

'I...'

'Just fucking tell me the truth, Nea.' I said getting frustrated. 'And if you don't love me, I'll walk out that door and get married to Missy in a few weeks.'

Nea looked down at her feet and then back up into my eyes. 'I love you.'

I smiled wide before attacking her lips with mine agian. She kissed back this time with a force that made me hungry for more. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance. She granted, opening her mouth. Our tongues danced around in each mouth's for a bit.

'Go to my room.' She muttered against my lips. I noticed then that I had somehow lost my jacket, shoes, and hat.

She took me by the hand and pulled me through her living room, down a hallway and into her bedroom. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me agian. Her hands slid under my shirt and I smirked kissing her neck.

'Nea...' I moaned. She fell back on the bed and we continued to kiss and undress eachother. I was about to take off my boxers when I realized, I needed a condom. I reached down to my pants pockets and realized my wallet wasn't on me. Then I realized that I hadn't used a condom since before Missy and I had been engaged.

'Fuck.'

'What?' She asked leaning up on her elbows.

'I don't have a fucking condom.' I explained running my fingers through my hair.

'We don't need one.' She said.

'Why wouldn't we?'

'First off all, I'm on birth control, and second, I'm no where near that time of the month.' She explained.

'You're completely positive?' I asked.

'Bam!' She said rolling her eyes.

'Okay!' I said smirking and leaning back onto her body.

The sun woke me bright and early the next morning. I blinked my eyes a few times and tried to get the light to adjust. Once they had I noticed Nea wasn't in bed with me.

'Nea?' I asked looking around her bedroom. 'Nea?'

She walked out of her bathroom wearing nothing but a towel.

'Hey babe.' I said smiling.

She looked at me and sighed going to her dresser.

'What's wrong?' I asked confused now.

'We can't do this Bam.'