Status: Finished.

Razorblade Romance

Razorblade Kiss

Razorblade Kiss
I taste death in every kiss we share
Every sundown seems to be the last we have
Your breath on my skin has the scent of our end
I'm drunk on your tears baby can't you see it's hurting
Everytime we touch we get closer to heaven
At every sunrise our sins are forgiven
The only way you can love me is to hurt me again & again
Your love is a razorblade kiss
Sweetest is the taste from your lips

I had been trying for at least a week to get Missy to end things. But nothing I had done was working. Cameras were everywhere and she was clinging to me like a cat to yarn.

'Baam!' I heard her annoying yell ring through my house and I looked up to see her standing over the balcony holding out a pair of panties.

'These aren't mine.' She said.

'You caught me Missy.' I said sighing. 'Their mine.'

My friends started laughing at my joke as she threw them at me. Aparently she didn't think it was funny.

'I knew you were cheating on me.' She said going back into our bedroom.

'Cheating on her?' I questioned. 'I meant I wear them.' I said turning.

'Dude, I planted those.' Novak explained. 'Those are from a girl I fucked a few months back.'

I suddenly realized Novak's plan and smiled.

'Thank you!' I said hugging him as Missy came down the stairs with a bag. 'Are you leaving me?'

I tried to sound as mad and shocked as I could.

'I just need time to go think Bam.'

'Miss, please.' I said trying to sound like I wanted her here.

'Bye, Bam.' She said walking out the door.

'I owe you Novak.' I said handing him $100. 'If she leaves for good I'll give you a thousand!' I said smiling and heading towards the kitchen for a beer.

I awoke the next morning to find Nea sitting on my couch. She was doing something in her phone as I came around to stand in front of her.

'Nea...' I said smiling. 'What are you doing here?'

'I'm here for work.' She explained. She stood and adjusted her bag. 'Where's Missy.'

'We got in a fight last night.' I explained.

'Oh.' She said looking anywhere but at my bare chest. 'I should be going then...'

'Stay.' I said.

She looked into my eyes and I smirked. Leaning in I kissed her.