New life, new love...new pack

Chapter 10 - us

Well, Jacob is shaking, Seth is pulling away because of Jake's glaring, and I am confused.
I tried to calm Jake down.

'Jake, what's wrong? You can talk to me, you know..' but it didn't help, he still didn't take his eyes off of Seth.
'Seth, would you like to tell me what the hell is going on with my imprintee?!' I yelled at the cause of the mess.

'Jake should explain, he is pissed at himself, not at me.' he replied and ran to the woods nearby.

'You know what? I think you should calm down and then explain, ok?' I saw Jake sigh in relief.

So I ran to the cliffs and took my clothes off in the process. I didn't bother turning around, I was sure Jake was gawking and drooling 'cause of me by now.

I took a deep breath and jumped off the cliff.
The cool water felt so great against my skin that I didn't want to go to the surface.
But I was pulled up by my hips by someone. He pulled me up and raised me in the air waitng
for me to open my eyes.

And I did.

It was Jake. He was smiling at me and when he saw that I opened my eyes he carefully and gently started putting me back in the water and in that wonderful moment, it happened.

Our lips brushed and we couldn't take it anymore and crashed our lips together.
It was so cliche, but it just happened.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he put one hand under my butt and the other was tangled in my hair. I had my arms around hid neck, just holding myself up.

We remained that way, making-out for a while and we pulled away.
We just had to, it was getting dark and we had to leave.
I smiled at him, took his hand and went to the shore to take my clothes.

When we finished with the clothing, I remembered something.

'Why were you so mad at Seth a while ago?' I asked Jake.
He looked at me and sighed.

'Well, he wanted me to go talk to Bella tonight, she is having a baby with the leech and Sam thinks I can talk her out of it, so she gets an abortion.'

Now I was shaking!
How could he?! He wanted Jake to talk her into an abortion?!
That is a baby we're talking about. A innocent child. It doesn't matter if it's half leech!

Jake was looking confused.

'Shay, I'll talk to her, I'll try protect the village, but I don't know how to talk her out of the birth thing.' he started explaining, he just didn't get it.

'Sam has no right to make you do that! I'm not going to let you do that! That's her decision and her baby! WE are going there right now so I can tell her what my brother wants and I will tell her she can count on me all the way! I don't want to take the baby away. How would any of us from the pack feel if they wanted to kill their baby away?!'

Jake was staring at me wide-eyed, he probably couldn't believe what I was saying.
Then he took my hand and started heading to the forest.

'Just have in mind that the leeches will see you for the first time tonight.... I mean they will see US for the first time together.' he said completely relaxed and took off through the forest.

I did the same after stripping and changing into my wolf form. Jake did the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, rate and subscribe...
you know I love it =) ^^