New life, new love...new pack

Chapter 12 - wrath

After meeting all the Cullen's I figured that I like all of them for their personalities, but not for their stench. I had to get used to that. It was too sweet. It burned my nose. I thought blood was going to flow through it any second.

Jake was a little on the edge, like some of them would attack me any minute.
He never left my side, even when I was just talking to Bella.
Bella drank the blood, that disgusted me a bit, but I managed, and she even liked it. It was weird for a human to like the blood.

Jake and I were now heading to my house, I needed a shower.
When we got there, it was empty. I headed to my room, Jake followed closely.
Something was up. I know him for two days and already I can read him like a book.

'Jake, what's going on, I'm just going to take a shower?' I asked after walking over to my closet and getting some clean clothes.

He looked at me for a few seconds and shifted his weight from one leg to the other. He sighed and looked down. But then answered.

'I don't like that you feel so comfortable around the leeches.' he answered truthfully.

'But, baby, I just don't want to let Sam do that to Bella, it is her baby and she's keeping it.' I replied with slight agitation in my voice. How can he not understand?

Jake's pov

I didn't want her to leave me. She is mine. What if she falls for one of the leeches?
She is my imprintee and I love her, more than Bella, but I am not relaxed with her around Edward.
Edward was looking at her too often, when we were there. It was annoying. I couldn't see if he was just reading her thoughts and looking at her out of precaution or was he checking her out.

'I will take a bath now. When I get out of the bath I want you happy and relaxed, ok?' she said and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

She pulled away, but I didn't want to let go. She turned me on just with one kiss.
She laughed at me a bit and made me let go.

Shadow just started stripping in front of me. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I wanted her so bad! She looked at me seductively and smirked.

'Like what you see?' she asked.

My jaw dropped, I was speechless. She was perfect for me.
When I was just about to make my way to her, she turned around and went to the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

Man, I have the perfect girl beside me, I love her, she is mine for eternity and I am worrying if she will leave me.

I sound ridiculous to myself.

I laid on the bed in her bedroom and closed my eyes. I'll rest just a few minutes. But befor I knew it, I was asleep.

Shadow's pov

I took my long awaited shower. I needed it so bad.
I relaxed my mussels and let the warm water wash the leech smell away.
After my shower and washing my hair I dried myself off with a towel and towel-dried my hair, leaving it half-wet.
I put the clean clothes on and stepped out of the bathroom only having to see Jake lying on my queen sized bed, sleeping.

I smiled to myself walked over to him and pecked him lightly on the lips. He moved a bit, but didn't wake up.

I made my way to the kitchen and started making a few sandwiches. I was hungry as a wolf, how ironic. I could eat anything and everything in the fridge now.

As I started making my sandwiches I heard someone come into my house, slamming the door shut.
Next thing I know I was pushed against the wall.
I looked up and saw my big brother pinning me against the wall. By the look on his face he was furious.

'What do you think you are doing supporting those damn leeches?!' he yelled in my face, still holding me.

'Sam, it is not your decision to make what will happen with the baby! It is not yours!' I yelled back.

'That is not a baby, it is a monster! It could kill us all!' he yelled again. I was starting to get sick of this and I pushed him away. He freed me and stumbled a little, but caught himself from falling.

'You will listen to me, do you understand?!' he said in his alpha voice. I whimpered a bit, feeling the voice getting to me.

'No.' I said and regained my composure. I will not let this happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate, comment and subscribe ^^

And thanks for everything so far guys!!! ^^

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!