New life, new love...new pack

Chapter 14 - I don't know...

When we arrived at the Cullen place, Edward was in agonny with himself.
It was obvious that I would fight against my own brother, no matter what. I odn't have any connection to the baby, but I feel needed here more, because they need more back-up.
Jake stood behind me, with a arm around my waist, he had a bit of protective stance, but he knew the Cullens needed protection, not me.
As we came in the living room, we didn't find anyone but Rosalie and Edward, everyone else was gone.

'Hi, where is everyone?' I asked in a timid voice, no need to upset him.

'They left to hunt, only we stayed so we could take care of Bella.'

In that moment something snapped and Bella cried out in pain.
Guess the baby was on it's way.
Edward was by her side in a flash and Rosalie went up the stairs to Carlisle's office.
Neither I or Jacob knew what to do. We stayed stone-still in the middle of the room.

Edward was already in the office with Bella and Rosalie when we came to our senses and ran up, just in time.
Rosalie was going to attack Bella, but Jake caught her and got her out the room.
Edward needed help, without no communicating, I knew it.
I appoached him and Bella and he told me what to bring and to do.

Bellas heart stopped beating by the time the most beautifull little girl was born.
She died, she just gave up like that!

Jake saw me coming down the stairs looking at the baby and my eyes full of tears.

He ran to me and hugged me gently looking at both me and the girl in my arms.

'What should we do Shay?'

'All I knoe is that I love you.' honestlly, I didn't want to admit that I don't know...
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to change some stuff in the original story... So Shay could have the space..