Art Store Conversations

Be Prepared To Hate Me

School was awkward. I only go home to get clothes, I’ve practically moved into Andy’s house. His parents don’t mind at all because they understand the situation. Jacob has given up on telling me sorry, he just pleads at me with his eyes. December has talked to me, practically begging me to forgive him, but I just don’t know if I can.

“Keegan,” Andy whispered shaking my shoulder to get my attention. I turned to him giving him a smile.

“Please eat Kee, I’m worried about you,” he sighed pushing an apple in front of me. I frowned and shook my head pushing it back getting out my copy of Requiem of A Dream and reading.

I heard everyone let out a sigh, I knew they were worried but I couldn’t help it.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is probably all that will ever be written on this story again.
Sorry. but. Understand something.

I did this with my boyfriend as an inspiration and we just broke up after a whole lot of fighting and I am compleatly heart broken. Ive been with him for 1 year and seven months.
I just lost what feels like my past and my future.

So before you get pissed just know. If i did finnish this it would be crap. It would.
But if a writer wants it or something to finnish it or something they can have it as long as they ask first.

Im sorry.
I just...can't.