Status: i have this story done...im just to lazy to write it!!!

Some Games Should Not Be Played

Part 3

"Melly!" Angelica called to her. Melanie didn't answer. She never particularly liked the nickname.
"Me-e-e-e-ellllyyyy..."She called again. A smirk spread over Melanie's face. She turned sharply and locked her eyes onto Angelica's into her mind. Melanie, she thought. Your name is Melanie, and I'm never goung to call you "Melly" again. It's a stupid name.
The hypnotized look came over Angelica's face.
"I'm sorry. Your name's Melanie, and I'm never going to call you 'Melly' again."
Melanie saw her believe it. With a smile, Angelica said, "It's a stupid name," and walked away.
This is awesome! Melanie thought. I can make people do whatever I want them to!
Arylith and Lyxero lurked behind her quietly.
"Watch for that Marcus boy this time." Lyxero grumbled.
"Don't worry. A patrol searched the halls. He's not here today." Arylith said triumphantly.
"Good. She's getting stronger, my dear."
"I know. And she's been exercising her power."
"Once it's fully developed, we'll have to inform her. she'll be...delighted."
"She will rise again. We will rise again."
The air was filled with evil chuckles as they disappeared into the air.
Melanie went quickly to her math class.
"I'm oing to give you a pop quiz today, children," the teacher, Ms. Hurtel, said.
Look over here, Melanie thought, looking firmly at Ms. Hurtel. She looked at Melaie obediently.
Melanie looked into Ms. Hurtel's mind. i'm not going to give you a pop quiz after all. I'll just give you all a perfect test grade for all your hard work this year.
Ms. Hurtel repeated the words exactly. She ran her hand down the page in her grade book, red scrawls of "100"squeezing into the tiny boxes next to each name. The class cheered as Melanie sank into her seat with a smirk on her face.
Melanie passed Jason and Veronica in the halls.
Veronica. Melanie called her mantally. Veronica stopped dead in her tracks.
Punch Jason in the face. Veronica raised her fist and sent it rocketing towards Jason's nose.
Now run into the wall. She flung herself at the wall.
Jason. roll around on the floor and make yourself look like an idiot.
Jason squirmed and punched the tiles, letting out orgasmic sounds each time his knuckes crashed against the tile.
Veronica, make out with that pimple on your arm.
Now that brick.
Now the janitor's shoe.
Veronica followed each command perfectly.
She decided to test how strong her power really was. She picked about eight cute guys she saw in the crowd surrounding Jason and Veronica.
Look at me.
She felt about eight pairs of eyes boring into her.
Wow, she thought, looking into their minds, Melanie is really cute.
She immediately saw the admiration in their faces.
Alec came along and planted a kiss on her waiting lips, and she watched the jealousy blook in the crowd.
Oh, yeah, she thought, Mind control rocks.
She went home from school that day. She was happy, happier than she had ever been in two years. She thought of more ways she could play with people's minds.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter's not done yet