A Little Place for You and Me

One.

"Lumi! I wanna go to Billa's!" I complained, pushing my long black hair behind my ears.

"You were just there yesterday." My older brother Luminor, protested.

Luminor is a giant, compared to my small size. He's only nine, and he's already five foot tall and his black hair - it's longer than mine. Whereas I am five, and still bordering three feet tall.

"But you know Strify will be there! He always is!"

"Why do you always want to go there?"

"He's my best friend!"

"Aren't you supposed to think boys have cooties at this age?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Lumi!" I complained.

Luminor rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'll walk you over there. Only for a little bit, though."

"Yay!" I said, running upstairs as if I had drank one of Lumi's energy drinks (that he has no clue I take from him), to grab my bag.

Lumi walked me into The Village, where Bill and his twin brother Tom live. I have known them since I was in nursery school. However, me and Bill seemed to hit it off, easily. He was just so sweet and he cared. His brother, on the otherhand, was very girl obsessed. It was gross! Lumi says at my age, boys have cooties. Not all boys, only Tom.

I opened the picketfence that led to the Kaulitz's backyard, where Bill and Tom were sitting by a baby-pool.

"Billa!" I squeeled, running in the yard.

Bill's head picked up so fast, a look of happiness covered his entire face. He ran away from the pool, arms open wide, and embraced me in a hug.

"Caitlyn! Wie geht's?!"

"Sehr gute, und dich?"

"Gute."

"Bill, ist deiner Vetter hier?" Luminor asked

"Kari und Strify? Ja." Bill said, pointing towards the house. Luminor waved goodbye, and went into the house.

Sure enough, Tom walked over and hugged me from behind. I recoiled, and smacked him in the face.

"Tom, do you mind?!"

"Of course I dont," He smiled.

"Tom, leave." Bill pointed towards the house.

Tom mumbled under his breath and walked in the house, he turned to me and winked.

"Ugh," I scoffed,

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"Swingset?" I giggled, running towards the taller swing, grabbing the chain that held it to the base.

"Come on! That's no fair!" Bill complained.

"Oh Billa, Sie weiss Ich liebe dich," I giggled. Billa blushed and sat on the smaller swing.

"Bet I can go higher than you!" He intimidated

"No way!" I said, pumping my legs harder. Sure enough, Billa almost reached the upper railing.

Without thinking, I jumped off the swing, landing on my knees.

"Owh! Fick!"

Bill grinded his feet into the ground, stopping himself from swinging any further.

With care in his voice, "Bist du okay?"

"Uhhh..." No matter how hard I tried, I couldnt muster up my voice.

"Komm hier," Bill said, taking me with him to the small treehouse his father had built for them. Tom never even minded the fact it existed.

"The treehouse?" I asked, entering the wooden structure

"It can be our little place," Billa said, sitting down next to me, hugging me.

We sat in silence for a few moments, when I finally decided to speak. "Billa?"

He looked at me softly in the eyes, "Ja?"

"Promise we we'll stay friends forever,"

"Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Viele dank to Caitlyn, one of my besties who allowed me to use her as a character for this story :arms: Ich liebe dich.

and since some of you may not understand the German -

"Wie gehts?" - How are you?
"Sehr gute" - Great
Gute- Good

Ist deiner Vetter hier? - Is you cousin here?
Ja= yes.

Sie weiss ich liebe dich - You know I love you
Fick= fuck
Komm hier= Come here.

Comment, subscribe, all that jazz.

We will never stop screaming, we go back to the origins:
Kari.