Status: DropToYourKneesxX-I'm re-editing the chapters, I'll be done soon. Hopefully either me or MaxGreenGirl will post a new chapter soon....Keep reading.

Dragging Dead Bodies in Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills

From Morning Light to Morning Fright

Image
*Max's Point of view*

"Ah, fucking sun...GO AWAY!"

I jumped and looked to see Amy covering her face with the blanket and pillow. I let out a little laugh as she uncovered her face and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"That isn't funny Maxwell. We need something to cover that shit up because the sun is killing my sleepy time damn it!"She said.

I laughed even more and she threw the pillow at me.


"Hey hey hey, I'm not the one who disturbed your "sleepy time", don't throw pillows at me throw them at the sun."I said.

"You're the one who's laughing at me Max! Besides, If I threw a pillow at the sun it'd burst into flames."She said as she tried to keep a straight face.

"I'm only laughing at you because it's cute how you get all angry at the sun besides you laugh at me ALL the time so what's the difference?"I said.

"The difference is...your wierd and I'm not."she said.

"Hey, that isn't nice."I said as I put on a fake pout.

She reached for me and gave me a hug, I flipped her onto the bed and straddled her waist; with her hands pinned above her head, I slowly lowered my face to hers and just stared into her beautiful hazel eyes.


"And just how exactly am I weird?"I said trying to keep a straight face.

She smiled and brought her head up to kiss me.


"You just are."

I kissed her again and she bit on one of my lip rings and pulled my hair ever so lightly.

"Babe, you really don't want to do that."I said.

"Why not?"She said with a teasing tone.

"Because everytime you do that, we end up naked, in the bed or on the floor or in the shower or on the kitchen table or..."I said before she interrupted.

"Alright alright I get it Max."She said with a laugh."But what if I want to end up naked in the bed, or on the floor, or in the shower or on the kitchen table or..."

I didn't give her a chance to continue as I kissed her again, this time with more passion.

"I'd give you the world babe if that's what you wanted."I said.

"Aww, your so sweet Max."she said.

"Sweet enough to make love to my woman in the morning light?"I said with a cheesy grin.

"Haha, no. You can do that later in the moonlight. Besides, I need a shower so I can be fully awake for you."she said.

"Alright fine."I said with a fake moan.

She kissed me again and I let her off the bed. As she walked to the shower I smacked her ass one good time. Moments later I heard the water running in the shower and I took that as my cue to get out of bed. I opened the bathroom door and steam came out.


"Got room in there for me babe?"I asked.

She stuck her head out of the curtian,
"Wuh? Oh..yeah sure."

I undressed and got in with her. After we finished our shower, we went back into the room to change. I threw on my boxers, some black skinny jeans and my Iron Maiden shirt. I turned to look at Amy and smiled.

"What?"She said while I was staring.

"Nothing...it's just...You look so beautiful."I said.

She blushed, her cheeks rosy red with love. I loved that I could still do that to her after all this time. I left our room and went downstairs to the living room. I plopped myself onto the couch and turned on the TV. What I saw made my eyes widen like the grand canyon and my heart beat as fast as snare drum....


Breaking news, a body has been found here at the St. Jude cemetery. The body has been identified as that of Jefferey Wilson, a local construction worker. His wife and kids were found buried beneath him just 30 minutes ago. Witnesses say they saw the body popping out of the ground at around 10 am this morning. Due to the heavy rain fall last night, the fresh hole was filled with mud causing the body to rise to the surface. No details have been reported on how exactly the man and his family died or on who could have done such a horrible crime. We will have more for you later on this evening on the 5 oclock news. Stay tuned...back to you Nancy..

As soon as the newscast went off everything from last night flashed back into my mind and I knew right then that Amy and I had to get away...fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a short update....sorry I don't have alot of time to write, with work and all but I'll try to at least do small updates whenever I can.
comments=faster updates :D

update: I re-edited this chapter so tell me what you think- The Art of Cruelty.'