Status: DropToYourKneesxX-I'm re-editing the chapters, I'll be done soon. Hopefully either me or MaxGreenGirl will post a new chapter soon....Keep reading.

Dragging Dead Bodies in Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills

Perfect Husband

*Max's Point of view*

Once me and amy walked in everyone went their own way. The Robert dude went upstairs with his girlfriend, Omar I think his name is went into the kitchen, while the rest of us sat in the living room oun the couches. Amy was sitting with in my lap playing with my hair and outlining my neck tattoo. I could tell she was a bit shy and nervous.
"Omar you fag, bring me a beer!" Ronnie screamed into the kitchen. Omar stuck his head out from behind the wall, flipped Ronnie off and disappeared again. He came out with four beers in hand. He gave one to Ronnie, Bryan I think his name is and came to me.
"Want one?" I smiled at him and took the bottle. I opened it and took a drink.
"So you guys are originally from?" Ronnie said holding out the m.
"Ohio, we came from Cincinnati actually"
"Awesome, wasn't there like a murder there recently? The cops couldn't find who did it or anything. I don't know I heard this shit from the TV" My breath hitched in my throat and I looked to Amy. We both stared at each other for a while.
"You guys okay? You look like your gonna choke or something" Ronnie laughed and I calmed down.
"Sorry, I swollowed the beer a little too fast. Uh, I didn't hear about that actually. Must have happened after we left or something." I took another drink from my bottle and rested it on Amy's leg. She smiled and took the bottle from me, Ronnie looked at her as she downed the whole thing. Her anxiety was getting to her I could tell.
"Damn, she can drink fast" I laughed and Amy blushed.
"Only when she feels like it" Before Ronnie had the chance to say something else about it, the Robert guy and his girlfriend walked down the stairs. I wanted to laugh but held it in because the dude's shirt was inside out, hair messed up and pointing in all directions as well as hers. I didn't want to think about it but it's easy to tell what they did.
"Fuck Robert please tell me it atleast wasn't in my room?" Robert just draped his arm over his girls shoulder, not saying a word.
"You fucked in my room didn't you?" Robert just flashed a cheesy ass smile.
"Fuck I told you to use the fucking guest room if you and Jessica are gonna do that shit, I just cleaned my fucking room and now I have to go disinfect it" Ronnie sighed and got up from the couch leaving his girlfriend behind.
"Bitch" he muttered walking past Robert as he flipped him off. Bryan and Omar were cracking up and I couldn't help but laugh and Amy was giggling as well.
"Nice one dude" Omar said hi-fiving Robert. Robert grabbed a chair and sat down with his girlfriend.
"Couldn't you atleast put your clothes on right and fixed your hair?" Ronnies girlfriend said pulling on Robert's shirt to show that it was inside out. "And you Jessica, come on." She said getting off the couch and pulling Robert's girlfriend with her. "Come on Amy!" They both called as they waved to Amy from up the stairs.
"Go babe" I said kissing her forehead. She looked at me sort of nervous to go, hanging out with girls wasn't her thing. Sure she wished she had some friends to do normal girly things but every person she tried to get close with ended up annoying her or doing something to piss her off and you can guess what ended up happening. "Just go babe, they seem really nice. Go have fun" She pecked my lips and went with the girls upstairs.

Ronnie came back downstairs with all the blankets in his hands. It was funny, I mean picture a person walking down stairs with a shit load of blankets rolled in a ball, holding it far away from his face and body as possible. I'll add he had gloves on too. He walked to Robert and threw them all in his face.
"Wash my fucking blankets, you fucked on them, you wash them because I ain't touching them" he made a face and took off the gloves, throwing them at Robert's face as well. He sat back down and laughed at Robert.

"Now where were we?" he questioned like nothing happened.
"Wait, where's Candy?"
"She went upstairs with Jessi and Amy" Bryan said looking at me.
"Yeah" I said and Ronnie just sat back on the couch and took a drink from his now empty beer.
"Oh" was all he said, .
"So how long you and Amy been together?" Omar asked me. At this point Robert got up and took the blankets to a room.
"Use that cuddles shit when you wash them!" All the guys looked at Ronnie.
"Fuck you guys, I like the smell of that shit, want more beer anyone?" We all nodded are heads and he left to the kitchen. We all heard screaming from girls and Ronnie came back like a minute later holding the beer in his arms.
"Holy fuck I almost got murdered by girls! I'd love it though, their all fucking hot anyways." All the guys laughed and Robert came back to the room and sat down where he was, his shirt was finally fixed and had tied his hair back.
"What did I miss?" he asked.
"Nothing" Ronnie said handing out the beers to all of us.
"Okay back to my question" Omar said.
"Me and Amy have been together for like 10 years now, she's my wife" I drank from my beer and all the guys looked at me weird.
"So your married?!" Ronnie sorta yelled.
"Yeah, I love her. Always have and always will, I don't want anyone else" I really didn't see why they were weird about the fact that I was married.
"How old are you?" Bryan asked.
"24" I answered
"So you and her been together since you were 15?"
"Yeah"
"And you never dated or did anything with another chick?"
"No"
"Fuck dude, your crazy" Bryan said.
"Why? Because I haven't fucked a million chicks and because I'm married young and I'm faithful to the girl I love? I don't need all that shit, I have her and she's all I need and will ever want"
"Okay, okay sorry mister perfect husband and shit" Bryan said putting his hands in the air.
"Fuck this, were taking your ass to the strip club!" Ronnie shot up from his chair.
"Please tell me you've atleast been to one"
"No" All their mouths fell open and I swear the room got so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
"Fuck this shit, tonight your coming with us to a strip club and No isn't an answer so don't deny it" Ronnie smiled at me as well as all the other guys.
"Max right?" Ronnie said looking at me.
"yep" I answered finishing my beer.
"Well Max my friend we are going to have to teach you a couple things, I swear no friend of ours is gonna live life without ever going inside a strip club and being all perfect little husband. You may love Amy, but we are going to teach you how to have some fucking fun man" All the guys chimed in with yeas. People will just never understand that I don't need any of that. But whatever, I ain't going to argue with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's been a while since I've written to this. I've updated three stories of mine today so far! :D haha, this was boring and just a filler you can say. Stuff is gonna happen in the next couple chapters so stick around ^_^ COMMENT! It's all I ask for in return for quicker updates. And I will be updating daily now...Since school is boring all I do is write in class lol. I'm gonna list my commenter's in the next update :)