Status: :B

Please Understand It Has To Be This Way (Barsexual)

Charming

When Gerard and Frank had finished the delicious and maybe not so delicious meal that Mikey had prepared for them the morning that Gerard had promised him he'd get a job, Gerard decided he'd go on to look for something decent to wear. Well...more than decent. He found a somewhat new pair of blue jeans and a white button up shirt. He couldn't decide on whether to wear a jacket or not so he called Mikey and asked for his opinion. Mikey, with a scowl on his face--still unhappy with Gerard, said "I guess." Gerard sighed and took the first jacket he saw from his closet and put it on.

And Frank was actually asked to drive Gerard to the comic shop in hope of getting him a job there. Frank had told Mikey that he should have done it himself. But it was no lie that Mikey was much more motivation for Gerard when it came to job-hunting. But Mikey still refused. He trusted Frank with this mission and only Frank. But how could he refuse? Frank thought. Mikey doesn't even have work today, it's Friday! It didn't matter because people always went with whatever Mikey Way would say. He was superior to most. So he was listened to and then they obeyed.

Frank wasn't even allowed to wait in the car while Gerard went in and attepmpted to get a job. Frank just looked around in there while Gerard stayed st the front and spoke with whoever was in charge...

Frank had an irrational feeling that maybe he'd meet Lexi if they stayed in there long enough. After all, she was 'Comic Shop Girl.' He again, laughed at the nickname. It was humourous, I admit.

Gerard spoke in the most elegant, polite and charming voice he could possbly muster when he introduced himself to the older man in charge. He was a damn good actor. Though he was not up for this, it was for Mikey. He would do anything for Mikey. I mean..who wouldn't?

The elderly man at the counter seemed interested in Gerard. He seemed like the kind of kid that would be hired there at that particular comic shop. Gerard was starting to think that this whole job thing was easier that it was supposed to be--for himatleast. Gerard was asked various questions like what his hobbies were, why he wanted to work at the comic shop on seventy-fourth, and what his previous job was. The answers Gerard gave to the first two questions were acceptional but his answer to the last question made the man a bit uneasy. Gerard stuttered, "This is, uhm," he coughed, "my first job interview, sir." in answer to the last question. The man's lips formed a very quick grimace, one Gerard's eyes barely caught as he shook his hand in thanks for applying and told him that he would be calling him sometime within the next few days with an answer. Gerard thanked him back and smiled genuinely.

Frank was still in the back , looking at comics, but not ever purchasing. Frank had sort of gotten over that stage. He reaed them every now and then but decided a couple years back that he was over buying them. Maybe in the future.

"Frankie," Gerard called his name, poking out from behind a shelf. Frank's head snapped up from looking at the book that was in his hands.

"Yeah?"

"Let'sgo."

"Okay." Frank set the book back down in its spot and using his shorter legs,quickly caught up with Gerard who was already on his way out.

"Thank yoy, sir." Gerard put his hand out for one last handshake. The man took Gerard's hand,

"Anytime, son. And by the way, I'm Jerry Peterson. I didn't introduce myself in the forst place, sorry." After letting go of Gerard's hand Jerry tucked a short lock of thin, gray hair behind his ear.

"No need to apologise, Jerry. Thank you and I will be seeing you next time I come around seventy-fourth. Until then..." Gerard spoke ina monotone voice, ready to get the hell away from this job interview.

"Goodbye," Jerry spoke. And Frank and Gerard were in the car.

It was silent for a moment and Frank spoke after turning on the car and pulling out of the tiny parking lot, "You're so cute when you're being professional, Gee." Frank teased.

"Professional?" Gerard stifled a laugh.

Frank ignored him, "Mikey's gonna be so proud when he hears how well you did at your first job interview!" Gerard knew he was being spoken to like a baby purposely. But that didn't mean it didn't make him feel good about himself.

Another moment of silence.

"...and thank you...about the cute part, I mean." Gerard muttered. Frank only giggled as they drove the rest of the way back home hearing nothing but the world famous KROQ.

Mikey was in the art room, (because yes, he did use it. It wasn't just for Gerard) doodling something just really random on a canvas and occasionally walking over to the desk that his laptop sat on and answering IM's fromhis close friend Ray. They IM'd about the recent opening od a yogurt center just down the street from Ray's home and how they wanted to go get some yogurt together. Mikey agreed toinviting one of their friends, Bob--who was usually a very busy guy--while adding a couple of "LOL's" here and there.

As Mikey was bent over, answering an IM, the art room door was slammed open and Frank and Gerard walked in, knowing they'd find him gere since he wasn't anywhere else in the apartment. Mikey, still hunched over, had been dry humped in the ass by a certain Frank Iero. "Hey, now!" Mikey shreiked as he stood up straight, surprised, but also not so surprised at Frank's behavior. He covered his small ass with his bony hands, "What the hell?"

"You know you like it rough!" Frank teased as he stepped into the opposite side of the room and admired Mikey's small painting. "What's this?" He asked.

"I guess it's a squid..." Mikey answered, really looking at his art for the first time. It wasn't bad at all.

"I like it."

Mikey thanked him and immediately changed the subject, "So how was it?"

Gerard simply shrugged, "I should get a call soon."

"Does that mean you got it?" They could all hear the excitement in Mikey's voice, but Gerard only shrugged again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really lame excuse for a chapter, I know.
But why should I update when you people don't learn how to fucking comment?!
All I want is a fucking comment. C'mon, guys, please?
Hope you enjoyed.
xoxo