Status: :B

Please Understand It Has To Be This Way (Barsexual)

Looking Down

Mikey had usually taken the guys to the same club everytime, They all enjoyed this club very much. It was a very fun, colourful club. And the people there were extra friendly.

Thanks to their good looks, the three never had to wait too long in the line outside. They were attractive men. And of course the bouncer had to be a big, buff, gay guy.

Frank and Gerard entered, immediately sensing that tonight was going to be fun. There was an aroma in the air of sweat and alcohol, mixed in with two types of cologne: cheap and expensive. Mikey followed behind, planning to order the drinks for all three of them as he usually did. He would order himself a mixed drink, while the other two preffered just regular beer.

While Geard was already half-drunk, having downed three beer cans before arriving. Frank had his eye on how much Gerard would be consuming, then. He also had his eye on the bartender. She was this hot blond who had her shift everytime the trio was there. She was most likely the main bartender, but Frank didn't get too into any of her business. And he made no attempt to flirt because he had a girlfriend. And even if he did try and flirt with her, she would have completely blown him off because...well this was a gay club after all.

That would have been awkward for the both of them.

The guys were at the club for about a half hour to forty-five minutes when this tall, handsome, dark haired man struck up a conversation with Gerard. This man was very attractive. He looked about their age and his hair was similar to Frank's. He claimed to had been there with a friend who wasn't around at the moment. His name was Pete.

"I'm Pete," he introduced himself, offering a hand to Gerard who he thought to be very sexy.

"I'm Gerard," Gerard said, taking Pete's large hand into his own and shaking it firmly, "this is Frank," he said, pointing to Frank who sat on his left, then to Mikey who was next to Frank, staring off into space, "and this is my brother, Mikey."

"Pleasure," Pete assured them, greeting Frank and Mikey. Moments later, as the four were conversing, Pete's friend finally showed up. His name was Patrick. Patrick dressed a lot like Mikey did. He even had glasses like Mikey did. And Patrick was immediately attracted to Mikey.

"I see you've met some very gorgeous men." Patrick's voice came as a surprize to Pete. His eyes never moving from Mikey's slim body. Mikey began reddening and Frank chuckled.

"Hi, I'm Frank." Frank introduced himself to Patrick, gesturing for him to sit down on one of the stools next to Pete. Patrick tore his eyes from Mikey--just for a second, not wanting to be rude--then looking at Frank. "This is Gerard, and this is Mikey." He poked at the two men at his left side, trying to get them to greet Patrick.

"I'm Patrick; call me what you like." He smiled, immediately looking back at Mikey who was looking at him. Mikey blushed a deeper shade of red, but it wasn't too noticable in the darker night club.

Patrick took a seat next to Mikey, "It's nice to meet you, Patrick." Mikey said.

"Oh, the pleasure's all mine!" He replied, looking at the empty drinks in front of the three men, then up at Pete. Pete knew what Patrick was thinking.

"Would you guys care for another drink? Our treat..." Pete offered, generously.

Gerard started giggling, leaning his head on Frank's shoulder, "Hear that, Frankie?" He wants to buy us drinks!" He sighed, forcing his heavy head off of Frank's shoulder. "What's in it for you guys?" He asked, starting to play with Frank's hands.

Pete's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and frustration, "Hm, are you and... Are you two an item?" He asked, reffering to Frank and Gerard. He didn't want to be rude, offering them drinks of they were together. That just wouldn't work out.

"I dunno, do you want us to be?" Gerard suggested. He was pretty much on his way to being wasted and the others knew it. Mikey was surprized it happened so fast this time. He thought at least two more beers...

Pete sort of bit his lower lip and then he nodded his head once, "Sure...?" He said wearily.

Patrick, on the other side with Mikey, flirted much more than Mikey was comfortable with. But he thought Patrick was charming. Patrick, planning a cheesy pick-up, lifted Mikey's hand from his lap. "You know what these are for?" Patrick asked, reffering to the tiny webbings in between Mikey's fingers.

Mikey thought for a second, then shook his head, "No, why don't you enlighten me." He chuckled.

Patrick simply smiled, intertwining his and Mikey's fingers, "They're so my fingers will fit perfectly...right there." Smooth.

And then, at that very moment Mikey's heart melted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short and kinda cheesy.

Comment it anyway?

PLEASE?