Status: :B

Please Understand It Has To Be This Way (Barsexual)

Dencer

Gerard's drunken attitude had confused Pete, while Frank simply played it cool, ready to go along with whatever Gerard had in store for him. Frank had to admit he liked kissing Gerard. Gerard was one of the better kissers he knew. There was just something about those lips of his.

"Well here's what I'll tell ya; I like t' kiss Frankie. Are we alright?" Gerard slurred his words a little bit. Pete smiled brightly, understanding Gerard for the first time that night.

"Yeah, I think I got you. Can I still get you those drinks?" Pete asked, relaxed.

"If you'd like?" Frank answered for both of them. "I think your friend is quite busy over here with Mikey." Frank gestured towards Mikey and Patrick. Patrick had his short arm around Mikey, speaking inaudible words into his ear.

Pete rolled his eyes at Patrick and ordered three beers. Two for Frank and Gerard and one for himself.

Frank leaned into Gerard's face and whispered into his ear, "How many have you had, man?" He asked, beckoning Gerard closer.

"Five-ish.." Gerard answered, tensing his body. He got this odd feeling that someone was about to harm him, but it didn't last long.

Three beers landed hard on the marble in front of them. "There ya go, boys!" Pete said somewhat over-enthusiastically.

Gerard's spirits instantly lifted to a much higher level, "Bottoms up!" He squealed as he downed another beer. Pete laughed nervously as he watched Gerard intoxicate himself even more than before. Frank was used to it, though. He knew Gerard's and his lips would soon be one. This happened every time Gerard got drunk. Everytime. Frank took his beer and began gulping it down, silently thanking Pete as he drank.

Gerard's thirst was quenched when he set down his bottle. He smiled, happy and satiisfied, up at Pete. Then turned around to look at Frank. A bigger smile grew on Gerard's lips as he took in Frank's beauty.

Gerard was a complicated guy. He had this pattern that went about him. When sober he was straight, but when intoxicated the gay monster came out in him and everyone loved Gerard's gay side. It was much friendlier, much more honest, and more outgoing.

Frank simply smiled back, taking in more alcohol.

Mikey was overwhelmed by how much he liked Patrick. They had exchanged numbers before the night was over and had agreed to be seeing each other again sometime in the near future. But it was getting late. Gerard was about to pass out and Frank was awfully tired.

It was about two in the morning when the guys left. Frank and Mikey practically had kto carry Gerard out of the club, making a bit of a scene but escaping it as they entered the darkness of the night and making their way home safely. Frank had planned to go home right after but he was too drunk to even think of driving, so he spent the night in the Ways' apartment.

Frank had begun preparing himself a spot to sleep on the sofa the moment Mikey had unlocked the apartment door--the apartment was like another home to him. Mikey guided Gerard to his room, helping him onto his bed. Gerard claimed that he could prepare his bed himself so Mikey left him to go speak with Frank.

"You know I don't want you sleeping on that. It's so damn lumpy." He chuckled, as he entered the living room then stopping Frank from setting up the area he wished to sleep in.

"Should I sleep with one of you, then?" Frank sighed. He really didn't care where he slept. He just wanted somewhere to plop down at and close his eyes.

Mikey yawned, "Just sleep with Gee. He's probably having trouble finding his way into pajamas..."

Frank nodded, "Alright. 'Night, Mikey." He said, starting on his way out of the room.

"Goodnight, Frankie. See you in the morning." Frank said nothing after that, keeping his zombie-like stance and heading to Gerard's room.

Entering Gerard's room was like entering his own. He was there a lot, for Gerard and Mikey were his best friends. Frank closed the door behind him, searching for Gerard. He lay faced down on the bed, pants half way down his legs, exposing his brief-covered ass and pale white thighs. Frank chuckled lightly, walking over to the made up bed Gerard lay on pretty much passed out.

Frank plopped down on the bed, groaning tiredly, "Gerard, wake up." He slapped Gerard's ass. Nothing. He floppedthe sleeping manover onto his back. "Gerard, c'mon." Gerard made an annoyed groan and hit the air, warning Frank to back the hell off.

Frank tore himself from the bed, annoyed and searched for Gerard's Ipod. He found it on the desk on top of a book. Frank pressed the play button then blasted the volume as high as it could go, grabbing the ear phones then sticking them in Gerard's ears. Gerard made a short, high pitched cry as he awoke and looked up at Frank who was trying to look innocent, but being the person with the Ipod: the reason Gerard was awake.

"Fuck you." He whispered to Frank, then realizing he felt a slight breeze in the crotch and upper thigh area. Looking down, he groaned, then looking around for his pajama pants. Frank picked them up from the floor, offering them to Gerard. He took them, "Did you want to borrow someting to wear?" Gerard asked, yawning.

Frank shook his head, "I can sleep in my shoes, I'm so tired." Frank needn't change into something as luxurious as pajamas. Frank took a deep breath then continued speaking, "I'll sleep in my boxers." He untied his shoelaces then slipped off his pants, laying down on the bed and covering himself with the heavy Star Wars comferter. "Turn off the lights, Gee."

Gerard turned off the small desk lamp then returned to the bed, slipping under the covers and fnally resting. Frank automatically wrapped his arms around Gerard and whispered, "G'night." Gerard buried his face into Frank's armpit, falling into a very deep sleep then awaking the next morning having drooled a little bit on Frank's chest.

Frank didn't knowabout it, though, because Gerard woke up first, with a hangover. It wasn't too bad, but he knew he needed anaspirin, quick. He forced his heavy body outof his ed and went into the kitchen. Mikey wasn't awake yet either. Gerard was an early bird most mornings. He fixed himself a cup of coffee and took theaspirin, stalking back into his bedroom to relax.

Frank was still asleep, probably dreaming about his girlfriend. That is who he dreamt about most nights. He thought she was perfect, so whatwere the reasons not to dream about her?

Her name was Mikayla. She had the most gorgeous long, brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Her voice was simply amazing and she only adored Frank as much as he did her. They were pretty much made for each other.

They met in college. She was the first girl Frank met when he went there. They were walking into class on the first day and Frank, being clumsy and nervous, bumped into her at the door, making her spill an open water bottleonto the floor and having the janitorcome and clean it up. They were both lectured by the proffesser in front of the whole class. But it was sort of a good thing because the proffesser hadboth their names memorized within the first week.

And Mikayla wasn't mad at Frank becasue the secong she layed eyes on the boy who'd caused the spillage, she was attracted to him like no other. She liked hislips, his nose, his hair and especially his eyes. Immediately sher had developed a crush on Water-Spillage Boy and they went out on a date about a month after meeting then eventually went steady. And now here they were, dreaming about eachother.

As Gerard rested in bed, staring at Frank's sleeping face he wondered why he didn't have a girlfriend of his own. He never really thought he ever needed a girlfriend, but he just didn't know why he didn't have one. He was an attractive guy and all. He had personality and talent.

A small wave of terror came over him. And soon he began to understand why. It was because to lots off people he came off as a homosexual. Gerard had this high pitched voice and he was very geeky and he cared a lot about his hygiene and he just came off as somewhat of a fairy to most. But he wasn't. He swore he wasn't. He was very much attracted to girls.

There was this one chick that he sawat the comic shop regularly.She had black, medium lengthed hair witha purple colour dyed into it. She was a little chubby but still attractive...to Gerard at least. She spent a lot ofher time in the front of the shop just picking up a bunch of random comics. He was beggining to wonder if she worked there, but then thoughtagainst it because he'd made conversation with her a couple of times before. She was just a regular comic lover like he was.

So Gerard had a plan.

He was going to make a move next time he saw her there. It was brilliant!
♠ ♠ ♠
If I don't get some FUCKING COMMENTS updates shall be slower.
And if I do get my FUCKING COMMENTS updates shall be quicker.
See how that works?
:)
I hope you liked it.
xoxo
--j.

P.S. I hope I didn't sound all mean with that whole "FUCKING COMMENTS" thing.
But yeah, you get the pint, right?