‹ Prequel: The Webs We Weave

If I Let You Go Would The Scars Continue To Show

He Scares Me

“This is almost like old times” Max said, putting his arm of the seat. I smiled and took a sip from the cup. I watched as Bryan and his girlfriend, umm Kat I think, dance. We were at a club with Avenged Sevenfold. I didn’t wanna be near the singer. He was really creepy. Like he was an ex-convict or something. He was really big. Max persuaded me to say him and it turned out that Matt was a real nice guy. They all had stage names but I couldn’t really remember them. Well apart from Zacky and Johnny considering they had their proper names in their stage names. Anyways. Brian walked over to us, smiling, “Hello Angel. Would you like to dance?”
I looked at Max who was scowling at him. I got up and patted Max’s knee, “Sure”
We walked off into the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and said, “Are you like trying to piss Max off or something?”
“No. Just wanted to dance” he smirked
“Uh huh”
“Why is he pissed at me? I thought you guys broke up” he shrugged
“I can’t even remember being with him” I told him. He nodded, “Oh yeah. Memory loss right?”
“Yeah. It blows” I sighed
He laughed, “I bet it does”
The song ended and I motioned that I was gonna go get a drink. He nodded and went back to his table. I bought a Jack Daniels and walked carefully back to Max.
“You okay?” I asked Max, sitting down on Bryan’s leg. His girlfriend laughed when Bryan looked at me weirdly.
Max shrugged, “I guess I have to be”
“What’s wrong?”
“Syn just asking you to dance and all”
“Max dancing is dancing. It doesn’t mean a thing” I shook my head at him. He shrugged, “Mmm”
I rolled my eyes and went to sit with Zacky; well I think it was Zacky.
“Hello” he said. I smiled, “Hey, Zacky, right?”
He nodded, “Yeah sure am. You’re some sort of Godly thing. Heaven?”
I laughed, “Close. Angel”
“Ohh I knew that” he laughed.
“Sure thing. At least I got your name right”
“Hey I was close” he defended himself
“Eh, I guess” I smiled.
“So, you and Max?” he asked, nodding his head in Max’s direction
“Nope” I told him, taking a drink
“Ohh sorry. He seems to be protective of you.”
“Mmm apparently we were together for 6 years” I shrugged. Zacky laughed then frowned, “Apparently. Shouldn’t you know who you’re going out with”
“Oh you mustn’t know. I lost my memory about 4 weeks ago”
“Oops sorry” he smiled politely
“Nahh it’s cool.” I shrugged.

“Made new friends I see” Max said coldly. I looked at him, “What’s your problem?”
“Brian’s my problem”
“Why?”
“He seems to like you too much”
“Get over it Max. He can like who even he feels like it” I shot at him. if he wanted to be like this so be it.
“But-“
“No Max. I don’t know or even care if Brian likes me okay. Neither should you. I’m not yours and it’s none of your business now who I date okay. So if I date him what are you gonna do? Huh?”
“You don’t even wanna think about that”
“You touch him and you will regret it,” I told him, getting up and walking out. I walked down the hallway and knocked on Bryan’s door. He opened it, half dressed. He frowned, “What’s wrong?’
“Max fucking thinks he owns me. Brian likes you too much” I said, mimicking Max. Bryan sighed and we sat on his bed, “He still loves you and doesn’t get that you cant feel the same. You don’t even know him”
“I know that” I muttered.
“Don’t worry. He’ll be okay in the morning”
I nodded, “I guess. I just wish that I could remember him. Properly”
“I know Ang,” he breathed.
“Can I stay here?”
“Sure thing” he yawned. I smiled, “Thanks”

“Look Angel, I’m sorry. I’m just not used to us being well… broken up” Max said, scratching his neck. I nodded, “Yeah I know”
“Are we cool?” he asked hopefully
“Yeah, we’re cool” I smiled. He grinned, “Great”
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahah couldnt resist putting A7X in this... they just too darn sexy :D HEHEHE comments please?