Sequel: Forever, Your Dearest

What You Deserve

He Deserved It.

I was still at Frank's bedside, as I heard hissing emitting from the stairs, and loud footsteps make their way past. It was quite obvious it was Mikey, complaining about his injured body. Frank's eyes slipped to stare at me, a faint smile on his lips. "He got what he deserved for thinking about that..."

This was when I knew I didn't belong here. Not in this room. Not in this house. Not within a fifty-mile radius of any of these men. I shouldn't be. Hell, I didn't even know what town I was in. It seemed that the man had noticed that I wasn't with him fully, as I felt the mattress beside me press down a little, and frozen arms wrap around me. Really, it felt comforting, even though he caused chills to slip through my body. I knew that to him, I was as fragile as glass. He could easily break me, while I'd never be capable of even making him stumble backwards. I'd break my fist or foot before I would be able to do so. So fragile.

"Everything's fine. You worry too much!" he murmered, "nobody's hurt. Nobody will hurt you, and Mikey isn't mad at you..." with that, he lightly rested his lips on my forehead, but it wasn't a kiss. I would have panicked if a vampire kissed me. It would make me think they were going to kill me. "So warm..." the man mumbled. "You're warm! I love it!" he suddenly shouted, squeezing me a little, mumbling something similar to 'warm, warm, warm, warm!' which made me curious on if he was trying to cheer me up, or just holding a short attention span. Possibly a little of both. Or neither, I could rarely tell what ran through his head.

I scooted back a little, seeing as he was slightly embarrassing. Not many people shouted about how warm one another was. I found it kind of creepy and awkward. With that, the door swung open, causing me to jump, seeing the afro-headed man standing in the door frame, eying me. I wasn't sure if he was upset or not, by the emotionless expression on his face.

He looked at Frank, then me, and shrugged, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," I saw a smirk twitch at the strange man's lips.

"She was trying to rape me! Thanks for saving me!" Frank grinned, making me push him a little.

"Can't rape the willing," I hissed lowly, but Ray seemed to have heard me, as he let out a soft chuckle. After the previous night, I was slightly warey of him, but Ray held no look of harming me, and his eyes, unlike with the woman, seemed rather kind and gentle.

However, the look on his face seemed slightly bothered, "Mikey wants to see you..." the man's face seemed to lose all humor, and looked at Frank, who held a frusterated expression. "Gerard's okayed it... so she doesn't have an option," he shrugged, as I rose to my feet, glancing between the two. Slowly, Frank's face seemed to gain a more puzzled expression, and the afro-haired man looked at him blankly, before staring at me, as I walked beside him.

We walked down the stairs, him leading me, rather than how Frank always trailed behind me like a puppy. He slipped down the hallway that Bob's room was located through. Apparently it was a hallway with all of their rooms, because I followed him up to a door near Bob's, and it was pushed open, to reveal the injured vampire holding onto one of his arms, while sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall for support.