Sequel: Forever, Your Dearest

What You Deserve

New Jersey

"They?" I decided that I should finally figure out what was going on. "Who's they?"

Frank looked at me, then to Gerard, who let out a sigh in response. "It's not important right now... just rest a little more, and I'll explain everything later," Frank mumbled, before I felt him shift a little. I couldn't really argue with vampires, as I already knew it was a dangerous thing to do when all they had to do was squeeze me a little and I'd probably pop, so I managed to slip into an uncomfortable sleep.

"What's going on?" Frank yelled loudly, but all I could see was smoke. "Those humans are trying to burn us!"

"That's crazy! We hid ourselves well! They aren't human! They don't smell like humans!" I could hear Gerard hiss, as I saw his silhouette rush past what I assumed was Frank. A window opened, smoke pouring out of the escape route, as I saw Gerard look down out the window, his face paling more than usual. "Li--"

"Jade? Get up," Frank groaned, pushing me a little as my eyes flickered open. A dream? Another fucking crazy dream? "We have to get off now..." he mumbled, watching me rub the sleep out of my eyes, and groggily get up. It seemed as if only a second passed, and he was standing behind me, leading me to the door and out it.

Looking around, I realized something. We weren't in front of a house. We weren't in front of anything but a bunch of trees and a large, old garage.

As if to answer the question I was about to ask, Mikey hopped out of the bus, and looked at me, "we have to leave the bus here so the trail will take a little longer to follow. Our scents are all on that bus, so they'll probably search it for us." Just as he finished his sentence, Gerard pulled up the garage door to allow the bus in, and the driver - who I assumed was Ray - drove it into the garage, and the engine silenced. Bob and Ray made their way off the bus, and out of the garage.

"Where are we going, then? On foot?" I looked around, and could see smirks on Gerard and Mikey's face.

"Who's carrying her?" Bob wiped his forehead with a towel that was wrapped around his neck.

Carrying me? No. There was no way someone was carrying me!

I took a step back, but soon felt myself without the ground under my feet, and looked to see Frank holding onto me. "I will."

"I think that Bob should..." Mikey mumbled, "he's stronger than you and won't be slowed down by her weight."

I looked over at Frank's face, to see him scrunch it up in displeasure. "Mine. I'm carrying her!" he instantly replied, hopping back. Since when was I his?

Bob snickered a little, and shook his head, "fine, we just need to go." I looked around at the group of men, who nodded silently, and were suddenly gone with little sound aside from a single thud of each of their feet as they took off.

"Don't be afraid... and if you can't breath... I don't know... I'm not into the whole "breathing" thing... I guess just look away from the wind..." Frank shrugged a little, looking around, and I could see a spark in his eyes, as my body jerked forwards.

At first, I couldn't breath, but finally, I began to manage my breaths enough to get enough air for myself. I couldn't really move, though, feeling my body forced against Frank's chest, the ground and trees around me swirling away at high speeds.

Finally, we stopped, and I managed to get a good look around me. The air smelt musty, and we were standing behind a house. Or, the vampires were standing behind the house. I was the one that - once Frank let me down - stumbled around until I almost fell over, but was caught quickly by a nearby Gerard.

"So... this is our old home..." Mikey mumbled.

Frank began grinning, looking around, "welcome to New Jersey, Jade."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to do this. Busy and writer's block mixed is a terrible combination.